big bang injectors?

This was my whole point as I don't like the Motorsports nozzles (143*) on an 06 that runs (124*). I know guys are doing it but I still can't wrap my head around running the wrong angle and not spraying out of the bowl, even more so with advanced timing.

The late 5.9L CR injector with the 124° cone angle sprays down the piston dome outward, as opposed to the earlier 5.9L CR injector with the 143° cone angle as is sprays onto the bowl wall and down/inward. The ideal cone angle for the late 5.9L CR bowl is a bit wider than the Marine/Motorsport nozzle by a good amount depending on the timing advance used.

I remember Swole trying a set of Marco's injectors in the Interceptor truck and he said they idled so much smoother than his F1's also didn't haze at idle.

Yes!

And then he rebuilt mine over there.

I still have this set with one brand new one purchased from Exergy and balanced to the set.

7 injectors still in the packaging with flow sheet.. FOR SALE!

I never reinstalled them after my crank broke..

I need to get rid of them since I don't have a 3rd gen anymore.

PM me if interested.

The late 5.9L CR injector with the 124° cone angle sprays down the piston dome outward, as opposed to the earlier 5.9L CR injector with the 143° cone angle as is sprays onto the bowl wall and down/inward. The ideal cone angle for the late 5.9L CR bowl is a bit wider than the Marine/Motorsport nozzle by a good amount depending on the timing advance used.

Thanks for the info.

o nothing too important, just what power ranges they would be offered in, any sponsorships available..... You seem to spend a lot of time on CF, get your head wraped around the fact that tis site is a whole nother level of competition, around here we arent trying to make smoke, we are all about power.

I'm building an 800hp N/A 540" big block Chevy for less than a set of injectors, lol!!! I love playing with these trucks but this is getting ridiculous.

Back