Phill's 05 spring build

I've been assured that the connections or pipes wont will be a problem. He has many sets out on the roads with no failures....

Last edited:
I've been assured that the connections or pipes wont will be a problem. He has many sets out on the roads with no failures....

Good luck. I've seen them fail more then I've seen them work. The engine twist and shake cracks welds and pipes. You can't Ridgid mount all that stuff.

The only way I can see that working is if they are flex v-bands. But even then I'd run one hump boot in a straight section on either side.

Looks good though. I like the look of the outlet being down low on the secondary rather then on top like your first set.

I was going back and forth about what rods to use but called the shop building the turbos and said I'm going to need more strength then 12'ers

Nitrous or fuel only? What turbos are they? 12 valve rods are fine at 1000hp with good tuning. Some run them at 1200+. Just depends on where you make power.

I'm not going to be running any nitrous. The turbos are a gt4049r over gt5541r.

:hehe: yea, rods would be a good idea with that setup. Ron A was having issues keeping that secondary together with a substantially smaller GT55 so keep an eye on it. That's gonna be one mean SOB.

Back