Truckers, lets see your rigs!

Modern high compression engines start easily if fuel is flowing through filters, no pre-heating needed.
Right, that's why MAN 13L engines all ship with flame start.

I see why they give you hell all the time.

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk

Chris, Adam, etc... your guys weather sucks arse out here!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

So, CAT finally figured out that their method for doing liner projection doesn't actually work.

Now we're checking the entire deck to meet OPT requirements.

This is not cool...
b56e11cd71200db40bfbf9c3e19d217d.jpg

So, CAT finally figured out that their method for doing liner projection doesn't actually work.

Now we're checking the entire deck to meet OPT requirements.

I got a 625 Acert platinum kit a couple weeks ago. It came with new head bolts. The same kit I got in July did not.

Any one here ever dealt with area diesel? Got a turbo from them over the summer that exploded last week. Don't know if I should send it to them to repair or not bother

Any one here ever dealt with area diesel? Got a turbo from them over the summer that exploded last week. Don't know if I should send it to them to repair or not bother

I’ve dealt with them a bunch, but not on turbos.

What turbo? If it’s a Borg like an S478 junk it, the turbine wheel costs about as much as the complete turbo.

Now we really know what Rick's door rags are for, gets lonely on the road!
283a592676b63444a2f5f75b2e1bd494.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Back