Truckers, lets see your rigs!

I feel the pain. I know one guy that went through 14 Detroit reman injectors before he found 6 good ones. Apparently the bosch injectors are way better.

I feel the pain. I know one guy that went through 14 Detroit reman injectors before he found 6 good ones. Apparently the bosch injectors are way better.

Yea we know Bosch doesn’t build crap, unless you count the high pressure fuel pumps on the CM2250/2350’s and the DD13’s and DD15’s.

Yea we know Bosch doesn’t build crap, unless you count the high pressure fuel pumps on the CM2250/2350’s and the DD13’s and DD15’s.
Under 100k on a new dd15, not a good sign. I had high hopes for the Detroit but it appears that it's the same as the cummins.
fdebd868ce8b91c9dbfcf60f0118afb7.jpg
9b2da9af14ef9b53a6ce3821639b7d33.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Most people want to use a dealer cause they are close and quick, set your self up to cover the core charge so they can send you the parts, and you don’t have to take the truck down.
Copy. I have an extra set I can use for cores.

Under 100k on a new dd15, not a good sign. I had high hopes for the Detroit but it appears that it's the same as the cummins.
fdebd868ce8b91c9dbfcf60f0118afb7.jpg
9b2da9af14ef9b53a6ce3821639b7d33.jpg

There are a bunch of people that bought them because they had S60’s and had good luck, not knowing the have nothing in common. They seem to be like the ISX. If you got a good one they are perfect, but if you got a lemon there isn’t any fixing them.

One of our customers just came in with both fuel filters filled with metal on his DD15/16

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk

One of our customers just came in with both fuel filters filled with metal on his DD15/16

My brothers 5 axle FL dump trashed the fuel system with under 5k miles (DD13). I think the low pressure pump took everything out with it (going off memory, I could be wrong). Waited 2 months for half the injectors to show up, and do you think those cawk suckers at Fyda gave him a loaner truck? Hell nah. He even told them it was down on power after the first couple thousand miles, they replied it probably needed to regen...

My brothers 5 axle FL dump trashed the fuel system with under 5k miles (DD13). I think the low pressure pump took everything out with it (going off memory, I could be wrong). Waited 2 months for half the injectors to show up, and do you think those cawk suckers at Fyda gave him a loaner truck? Hell nah. He even told them it was down on power after the first couple thousand miles, they replied it probably needed to regen...

Fukk Fyda...Just sayin'

Chris

Imagine that. European design that explodes and destroys ****.

Lol makes the S60 oil leaks and the Cat head gaskets seem petty. At least if my fuel pump dies it doesn’t plug oil passages and window the block. Lmao

Lol makes the S60 oil leaks and the Cat head gaskets seem petty. At least if my fuel pump dies it doesn’t plug oil passages and window the block. Lmao

Fuel pump plugs oil passages ? No, they just destroy injectors. That ISX plugged oilpassage problem was just crap from block castings left in block. American quality control..

Fuel pump plugs oil passages ? No, they just destroy injectors. That ISX plugged oilpassage problem was just crap from block castings left in block. American quality control..

American quality control... lmfao

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Back