Supercharged Cummins

IMO that charger is too small to run with a supercharger. A m90 flows similar to a super hx40 and about 100 cfm less than a s362. So that would be like a twin kit with an hx40 over your 64.

How well would this kit work with a 64/71/14 turbo. Just wondering? As for fuel I'm runnin 5x14s, no plate, stock 181s, 4gsk, on a 215 pump. It would be nice to see some bottom end boost the 64 doesn't see boost till 1800rpm.... no bueno for pullin hills haulin.

You may have misread. It isn't a kit, and isn't for sale. It's a custom one off design.

With that said it would help, but as Rob said it'd be rather pointless with that 64.

You may have misread. It isn't a kit, and isn't for sale. It's a custom one off design.

With that said it would help, but as Rob said it'd be rather pointless with that 64.

Oh yea... go look on crazy carl turbos.com and then tell me its not for sell. It doesn't come with supercharger just pipes and mounts etc to run mp90

looks like a heckuva deal......... MP90 Supercharger kit

he does great fab work, I am running his compounds kit on my truck, perfect and included everything needed, no surprises, no trips to the parts store.

Last edited:
Thank you all for the kind words!
Let me clarify- the set-up on the truck is not for sale. We later decided to offer a parts kit after getting hundreds of inquiries about it. We STILL do not offer a complete kit.

Last edited:
Thank you all for the kind words!
Let me clarify- the set-up on the truck is not for sale. We later decided to offer a parts kit after getting hundreds of inquiries about it. We STILL do not offer a complete kit.
Id love to see some dyno runs with the supercharger.

just wondering does the setup help/hurt the fuel milage, love the setup and i have some blowers around just with 6 dallor diesel around the bend i dont want to kill my milage any worse than i already have.

The first tank I spent playing/towing. It does seem better, but I want to get a couple tanks through it just driving to verify.

Back