Listie Grove PA 6/25

those bolts are a pain and if they follow nadm rules you get a pass 1st pull on shields

Last edited:
Yeah, workin on the u-joint shield and cross bolts in the morning. Stupid NADM safety rules. Any idea on who's going to show?

What are you talking about "cross bolts"? Us street drivers don't understand what that professional trailer puller lingo means. :hehe: I don't even have shields either, guess I can't pull?

I put cross bolts in ours when i put the turbo on last year, way easier when pipe is off the truck!!!

I am not computer savy enough to edit these down shorter. My camera man tried to get both names and distances, so each hook is like 1 minute plus...

This will be in a 5 or 6 part series, so stay tuned for updates.

Disclaimer: In no way shape or form does the creator of this video support the added commentary by the peanut gallery...especially the Ford crowd that sat next to the camera!

Here are the first 8 trucks or so. Your first run looked pretty good black betty!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3gL1MqUqnwI

It felt pretty good going down the track, and I left with more money than when I started...not by much though... Turbo is still spooling pretty quick, I just need to talk to you about some fuel stuff to help it at the end of the track. Are you interested in some cp3 work? I have never been inside of one...

Looked good, gimmie a ring sumtime if ya still have my number!

Who got second, third and so on on saturday. I was out of town and missed it.

Who got second, third and so on on saturday. I was out of town and missed it.

Unofficial word i got was

Kenny (BlackBetty62), 1st
Char (CJReckart) 2nd
Bill (bigblockbill) 3rd
kyle (blacksoot07......???) 4th

Truck ran great Kenny, tight track helped me also, just not quite enough. I got to have Caleb right me a Blackbetty beatin tune.:hehe:

Kennys truck is strong, we got our work cut out Befor numedia Bill!!

Back