Listie Grove PA 6/25

I am hoping to make it if I get my truck fixed. I changed the intrcooler and fixed the compressor housing boost leak. Still about 10psi low on boost, but it's coming along.

Well if you push Listie to adopt all the rules that were presented to them and allow us to tech that could be arranged. We offered to take over tech and use our rules but they declined.

I'm not going to point out specifics in their rules. Just have to wait and see if they even have someone to tech the trucks.

im in with cody their guy ill run it when i wanna pull layed it on u last time their cummins 724 who do u think drove in pro street

im in with cody their guy ill run it when i wanna pull layed it on u last time their cummins 724 who do u think drove in pro street

Don't count me out till I get my truck fixed there bud. Where did you beat me at anyways? I only pulled twice this season. I tried hero gear at Listie and fell out the charger. Who is Cody? I'm lost?

so which one backed into the sled the first time at listie?

lmao was that ur highoutput gear!! ahhaha backed into sled musta been a nervous wreck, im no longer a internet puller guys im tapping out, i cant hang with this guys, ahahha i usually try to pull when i go to a pull but i guess its who pushes the sled the farthest now, i just got a 3 reverse gear put in 56 mph in revese im coming 4 u highoutput u will no longer be champ of the sled pushing, p.s i hope u run ur mouth at the track like this like i said i dont beat u with my truck i will with my hands, like i said motorsports kick ass when they get physical.

and kevin dont kno u or wat u got against me but u can dip my tank anyday u want!

So he is the guy who backed into the sled? I'm still trying to figure out this mess. I don't even know which truck he is talking about?

Back