New truck project

Raced this weekend at RTDS managed to get it to 6.18 with a 1.47 60 leaving on 22 psi. It also cut a best of 1.35 leaving at 30. It’s nice getting this thing coming around.
a4e9a3404803b87fd001493144536010.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Went out and played around last weekend testing and found out the big nitrous kit was never coming on. Only ever had my push to pass kit. Loaded it up right and went 6.02. Adding a turbo this week and going to see what compounds do to the old girl.

I havnt updated this in a bit. Winter upgrades are happening currently.
I ran a best of 5.83 last year with a sniff of nitrous after battling a tire/traction problem all year.
Lost a tappet that took out an engine that the caught the truck on fire at the beginning of the year.
a4c435b0e8dba50200d51d473b7dec8c.jpg

That tappet made quite the fireball. Broke the head off and took out the block?

Nice work on an awesome truck. Extra points for keeping it mechanical.

That tappet made quite the fireball. Broke the head off and took out the block?

Nice work on an awesome truck. Extra points for keeping it mechanical.

The tappet did break the head off and when it dropped the rod punched it right out of the block. In the process it took out the piston cooling nozzle and smoked the cylinder creating a fireball.

I want to run a 5.40 in mechanical trim Possibly faster. Likely around 4000 pounds

Raced this weekend at RTDS managed to get it to 6.18 with a 1.47 60 leaving on 22 psi. It also cut a best of 1.35 leaving at 30. It’s nice getting this thing coming around.
a4e9a3404803b87fd001493144536010.jpg

who makes these fibreglass front bumpers?

Not sure how I've missed this thread.. Most excellent sir :Cheer:

8523de4eb3d0b067b7d927954e8a1fc2.jpg

Finally getting this thing skinny. This is with me in it

Nice work, that's is awesome. All that iron is in the front! Would be nice to have an aluminum head for the 12v.

Last edited:
Nice work, that's is awesome. All that iron is in the front! Would be nice to have an aluminum head for the 12v.

I would love to get that number pulled down a bit. It’s really front heavy

Back