M&G Edgewater spring 2010

I am going to try and come over and spectate too. Seems as if we all have our trucks apart or broke still. haha

Will be there with Willy91! can't wait!

Just checked weather little cooler with 24% chance rain but clearing up Saturday so maybe by Friday night will be clean.

my old 275hp, mach 7 (12v pop), 7x25's, mach 8 (currently in truck), couple sets of 150's (mach 4's and prolly an edge brand).

Hate to be injector poor.

no I deffinently won't be running. should get my final peices for my head this week from fletcher. Then I have to put it back together, finish fabbing the twins, nitrous, and tranny, then it'll be ready to make a pass.:hehe: I dunno if I'll make it down at all for shure or not. Have somestuff I need to get done to my 2wd, so I can work on my red and black one saturday night.

no I deffinently won't be running. should get my final peices for my head this week from fletcher. Then I have to put it back together, finish fabbing the twins, nitrous, and tranny, then it'll be ready to make a pass.:hehe: I dunno if I'll make it down at all for shure or not. Have somestuff I need to get done to my 2wd, so I can work on my red and black one saturday night.

slacker:poke:

Truck

Joel, It's 6100 to 6200 with tailgate and fuel and my fat a$$. I have run a light as 5900 but didn't seem to run any faster. Jeff

Joel, It's 6100 to 6200 with tailgate and fuel and my fat a$$. I have run a light as 5900 but didn't seem to run any faster. Jeff

Your truck is still 4x4 right? A friend saw you run and thought it was a 2wd because the front must have been pretty low

Seriously WTF BJ...

:hehe: well I may come down I dunno. But I do have 3 boxes sitting in my bedroom at home that just came in, everything it'll take to finish the truck, including some:nos:. so I need to get busy with it so I can drive it down to TS.

Ill be there witha bunch of my KY buddies from the Maysville Area... should be a good night.. gonna run the ol beast through i do believe.. just for poops and giggles..

Back