M&G Edgewater spring 2010

I am going to try and come over and spectate too. Seems as if we all have our trucks apart or broke still. haha

My injectors are in Iowa. I doubt they will be back to me by Friday. I will be coming down to spectate.

Will be there with Willy91! can't wait!

Just checked weather little cooler with 24% chance rain but clearing up Saturday so maybe by Friday night will be clean.

my old 275hp, mach 7 (12v pop), 7x25's, mach 8 (currently in truck), couple sets of 150's (mach 4's and prolly an edge brand).

Hate to be injector poor.

no I deffinently won't be running. should get my final peices for my head this week from fletcher. Then I have to put it back together, finish fabbing the twins, nitrous, and tranny, then it'll be ready to make a pass.:hehe: I dunno if I'll make it down at all for shure or not. Have somestuff I need to get done to my 2wd, so I can work on my red and black one saturday night.

no I deffinently won't be running. should get my final peices for my head this week from fletcher. Then I have to put it back together, finish fabbing the twins, nitrous, and tranny, then it'll be ready to make a pass.:hehe: I dunno if I'll make it down at all for shure or not. Have somestuff I need to get done to my 2wd, so I can work on my red and black one saturday night.

slacker:poke:

Truck

Joel, It's 6100 to 6200 with tailgate and fuel and my fat a$$. I have run a light as 5900 but didn't seem to run any faster. Jeff

Joel, It's 6100 to 6200 with tailgate and fuel and my fat a$$. I have run a light as 5900 but didn't seem to run any faster. Jeff

Your truck is still 4x4 right? A friend saw you run and thought it was a 2wd because the front must have been pretty low

well, this weekend is a no go...but ill be there to watch next time...hopefully get a pass or two in

Seriously WTF BJ...

:hehe: well I may come down I dunno. But I do have 3 boxes sitting in my bedroom at home that just came in, everything it'll take to finish the truck, including some:nos:. so I need to get busy with it so I can drive it down to TS.

Ill be there witha bunch of my KY buddies from the Maysville Area... should be a good night.. gonna run the ol beast through i do believe.. just for poops and giggles..

Back