s475 t4

cause i was told thats what it was and thats what i believed. Moderator please close this thread, the buyer was refunded and the issue has been resolved. thanks

Did you refund him the fees that he paid? I thought he said he paid those as well?

Side note - CR from hell is very creditable, I bought a turbo from him last year and the transaction was probably one of the best I've had on here.

Did you refund him the fees that he paid? I thought he said he paid those as well?

Side note - CR from hell is very creditable, I bought a turbo from him last year and the transaction was probably one of the best I've had on here.

Yes every dime. It's pending but it has all be refunded. Why does this have to continue to be drug out so damn childish I have other things to do.

I'm sure he was a stand up guy he sent me funds and was good to deal with but was not sure if he was trying to screw me or not cause I was under the impression I sold him what he asked for end of damn story.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes every dime. It's pending but it has all be refunded. Why does this have to continue to be drug out so damn childish I have other things to do.

We're not the ones being childish at all, we are making sure a good member of this site is not getting screwed by some jackass. And that the jackass in question, knows he is a jackass.

You are more than welcome to leave and never come back. :thankyou2:

I thought Paypal policy was to refund what was paid, and buyer was responsible for return shipping? Did I misunderstand or did the seller pay for all shipping to and from?

Do wish you'd get off my post as well. I didn't violate any rules technically, but your boyfriends calling u I think.

Didn't realize you could hack phones and tell when I had talked to him.

It's been awhile though. I do find it funny you want this thread to go away, yet you keep rreplying to it.

I thought Paypal policy was to refund what was paid, and buyer was responsible for return shipping? Did I misunderstand or did the seller pay for all shipping to and from?

Yes this is their policy. I will cover shipping back, I was just upset at the time of that demand. It's also their policy to return the shipment back to the original point of origin, but this guy says he's moving before it will be shipped. Which is fine and all if it's true but sounds rather fishy to me...

Speaking of shipping, this is how my box looks vs his. His, miraculously, only resulted in a gash cut into the side of the comp cover, for obvious reasons...

D1B84391-C1E4-43BA-B7B8-B25DC1BA333D_zpskrsfanlh.jpg

2801FBB8-77F1-48E3-8AE7-466F90BC16DF_zpsavrebqzh.jpg

0673AD01-2AD4-4767-9E91-1C7247E9834D_zpssx4zfl9k.jpg

AF879BEB-C972-49B4-8047-F1DAF300C00D_zpsvobmv4sy.jpg

44CC9D1E-6FFF-46DC-B19D-753C6D3EAE6C_zpsph8jbvqt.jpg

At least it didnt show up wrapped in the ass section of fleece pants/shorts like I got for someone on here....

Not even going to go into what else was wrong with the shipment lol.

Honestly that package should have been kicked back by the shipping agent.

Yes this is their policy. I will cover shipping back, I was just upset at the time of that demand. It's also their policy to return the shipment back to the original point of origin, but this guy says he's moving before it will be shipped. Which is fine and all if it's true but sounds rather fishy to me...

Speaking of shipping, this is how my box looks vs his. His, miraculously, only resulted in a gash cut into the side of the comp cover, for obvious reasons...

D1B84391-C1E4-43BA-B7B8-B25DC1BA333D_zpskrsfanlh.jpg

2801FBB8-77F1-48E3-8AE7-466F90BC16DF_zpsavrebqzh.jpg

0673AD01-2AD4-4767-9E91-1C7247E9834D_zpssx4zfl9k.jpg

AF879BEB-C972-49B4-8047-F1DAF300C00D_zpsvobmv4sy.jpg

44CC9D1E-6FFF-46DC-B19D-753C6D3EAE6C_zpsph8jbvqt.jpg

Yes, and I agree on getting Paypal's advice about where to ship, let the communication go through them.

This is still going on here because he can't text me back and communicate. Why would it be fishy I told you I would have a lawyer call u if you didn't believe me. I really could care less about all of this i just need to get it back when the funds are clear. Pay pal doesn't know a damn thing.

This is still going on here because he can't text me back and communicate. Why would it be fishy I told you I would have a lawyer call u if you didn't believe me. I really could care less about all of this i just need to get it back when the funds are clear. Pay pal doesn't know a damn thing.

Actually PayPal has very specific rules on all of this, and I'm not deviating from them unless they grant permission. As for contact I told you I wake up at 0430 every morning and usually don't make it back until 1900, plus this thing called a personal life. I'll contact you when the payment goes through. But the end state will be your turbo back better than it came, and you and I done forever.

Just ship it back to his old return address through usps. If he has actually moved like he says and its not going to some other unsuspecting buyer, his change of address form should put it right at his new door step. Problem solved. Of course after the funds clear though...........
This way, no lawyers or anything are needed and you know it's going straight to him!

Just ship it back to his old return address through usps. If he has actually moved like he says and its not going to some other unsuspecting buyer, his change of address form should put it right at his new door step. Problem solved. Of course after the funds clear though...........
This way, no lawyers or anything are needed and you know it's going straight to him!

That's a great point, I didn't even think about the change of address form. For this situation I called Paypal, they told me it was fine to send it his new address once I had verified it through the shipping company and required his direct signature on delivery. It's supposed to arrive today, and the refund has credited, so I'd say we're just about done here. Before it does get closed, just want to take a second and thank everyone for the support and kind words. Nothing but love for my CompD family! :thankyou2:

Back