s475 t4

steven_koenke

Have a very low mile s475 87 1.0 housing t4 with race cover and v band outlet. paid 1400 for it no shaft play at all 1300 or best offer need sold.

Do not buy anything from this guy. He is a scam artist. Told me this was a S475/87//1.0 with barely any miles. It shows up in a POS box beat to hell from the trip cause he skimped on shipping cost. But the real jewel of the story is it turns out it's a S475/83/1.10 T-4 and has a blown front seal. Tried settling it with like adults but he has refused my demand to return payment citing that the guy he got it from told him it was a different size and therefore he shouldn't be responsible for it being incorrect and that he doesn't do returns on "used parts". I personally don't have the patience or time to deal with this so it's going to PayPal but just a heads up to everyone else.

Buyer was refunded in full, he shouldn't jump to conclusions and call people scammers when i took care of him for the mis understanding..

Wow I hate to hear that! You are a good dude and hate to see you get beat like that. Hope he follows through.

Thanks Wes! Eventually he did, after the CumminsForum Facebook page tore him a new one. Still waiting on the refund to go through. But at least it's pending.

Buyer was refunded in full, he shouldn't jump to conclusions and call people scammers when i took care of him for the mis understanding..

I was just going to drop this, but since you choose to paint yourself in a better light than you actually stand I'll correct you. When I walked through the door I saw your package resting at a 45 degree angle, beat to ****, literally held together with duct tape. I was concerned it was going to be broken so I took it out to inspect it. Turns out it wasn't what you said it would be and it had a blown front seal. I contacted you about the turbo not being as you said it would be, both in it specs and condition. I told you the issues that I had and let you know I wanted my refund that night. You then told me that the guy you got it from told you it was a S475/87/1.0, therefore because he told you wrong it wasn't your fault that it was in fact a S475/83/1.10 with the above stated issues. Some back and forth transpired, but the general jest was that you DO NOT warranty or give refunds on used parts and that I could just call PayPal with this issue. I decided instead to protect others from people like you and put the issues on Facebook. It took 3 minutes for them to tear you a new A hole and you decided you'd "do the right thing" and refund the money. You notified me with the following text message...

"I'll refund you just cause you're a dickhead, Now delete your post."

Unfortunately for me you only refunded part of it, $825 which is still pending by the way, and refused to refund the extra $25 I sent to cover fees after you asked me to. You're excuse for that one was that you "covered shipping", even though that was part of your original offer on here and your other ads. Eventually that was refunded.

Then, and this is my favorite part, you asked me to take pictures of your turbo so you could sell it to someone else and you would just have me ship it to them. A request I obviously ignored. 30 minutes later you threatened to cancel the refund if I didn't send you pictures, and there was more back and forth about where I would send this after the refund went through. Finally ending with you saying you would have a lawyer call me to discuss where you'd be living.

Of course I'm sure you'll have something stupid to say like I'm harassing you or you're gonna get a lawyer involved, since you can't fight your own fights, but I have texts as proof of all the above and the guys on this page and others know me, so I don't suggest you go there. Take this a life lesson and move on. Next time check everything yourself and be honest about what you're selling, otherwise don't waste anyone's time.

You took care of him, or PayPal take care of him? Their's a big difference

Eventually he refunded me, the majority of which is still pending, but once that goes through and he has his turbo it will be over. Had I not taken the route I did, I highly doubt he would've done anything.

Dudes a drama queen honestly.. I refunded him end of story. U can say whatever u want to make me look like an ass, at the end of the day I took care of it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dudes a drama queen honestly.. I refunded him end of story. U can say whatever u want to make me look like an ass, at the end of the day I made myself look like an ass.

Fixed. There is a difference between being sorry and being sorry you got caught. One of the hardest lessons a child can learn.

Never been a scammer never will be I simply don't need the money and don't have the time to argue with people. I was guaranteed that the turbo was a 475/87/1.0 but obviously I got screwed out of the deal also.

Fixed. There is a difference between being sorry and being sorry you got caught. One of the hardest lessons a child can learn.

A I'm not a child, b I could have easily been a douche and not given him a dime for it. I was guaranteed the turbo was what it was so I saw no reason to refund him at first. Yea I'm a an ass.. Plz close this thread I don't have time for this.

d6be7952ee15545d49c8f87b47a40702.jpg

1b5c22779873f6c02ca40e22fa759d0b.jpg

Back