looking for a turbo.....vendors

00farmcummins

looking for a turbo for my 200 dodge. Has 75hp injectors and a smarty quadzilla adr. stack. Lookin for one that can be used on a daily drive that tows some small loads at not high altitudes. Looking for somthing that is not laggy and will light quick.
Had some people suggest a s300 or i was looking at a hybrid 60mm compressor 66mm turbine.

Beware of the Chinese turbo copy’s, they are in the diesel community, as using some of the real vendors copy righted names. These turbo’s are a tenth of the cost of a real turbo, but being sold for about half the market price. I’ve seen some of these, and they are literally junk . Look at their warrantee, and if they give you a short warrantee, or something like you can only have one replacement run very fast

get ahold of Chris or Glenn at Engineered diesel, ask them about a 62/68/13SS with a race cover, that's the turbo that i have on my truck, and others on this site have the same turbo, i haven't heard one complaint yet, it spools very quickly, and pulls like a sob on the top end, the 10 blade 68mm turbine is just awsome, here is the write up i did on my 62 when i installed it.....
ED s62/68/13ssWRC writeup and pics

Wes

get ahold of Chris or Glenn at Engineered diesel, ask them about a 62/68/13SS with a race cover, that's the turbo that i have on my truck, and others on this site have the same turbo, i haven't heard one complaint yet, it spools very quickly, and pulls like a sob on the top end, the 10 blade 68mm turbine is just awsome, here is the write up i did on my 62 when i installed it.....
ED s62/68/13ssWRC writeup and pics

Wes

how much was yours with the install kit and down pipe and everything just wondering.

Back