Deployed Guys And Girls

I support my troops daily. My husband is currently deployed and I feel safer at night knowing he is out there to make sure we all can sleep in peace in the comfort of our own beds. While I dont agree with that douche bag, he has the right. But I gladly expressed myself to him privately. Our troops not only help our great country, but many other countries. From helping them by drilling water wells for them to have running water, to building schools. They deserve so much respect. I am truly grateful to them!
- sara
US Navy wife! HOORAH!

I just want to apologize for the other thread that got shut down. I didn't in any way mean to turn it into the pissing match that occurred. Sorry to take away from you guys! Thank you all for your service!

Iraq has everything to do with fighting terrorists. Just because we didn't find anything WMD's doesn't mean that it was pointless. I support our troops and I support what they are doing to protect the future for my son. I can't believe that very few looks at the real full picture and listen to all the liberal propaganda. No president in history has been perfect, where one lacks another is better but lacks somewhere else. Bush has made a few bad choices but it was based off bad intel. His staff has made him look incompetant. Look back at his gubernatorial career... He was one of the best in TX history and his debates and speaches were very great. Now his staff is making him look dumb... We need to look at other aspect before we blame our commander and cheif. This isn't a Dictatorship or a Monarchy, more than 1 person has to make the decision. Get educated then complain.

Sorry for getting heated... I agree though. Keep the patriotism going. This is not a debate thread.. Once again... Thanks Guys and Gals

I respect ALL those that have and still serve in our defense.
We have been helping a great guy that lives in Nevada. He had his right hand blown off in Iraq. We are helping him fulfill his dream of a VERY bad *ss truck. We just installed a complete 5.9L C/R competition engine with ALL the trimmings. He will need Racing Twins as he started out with Towing Twins. We have a plan to upgrade them for him. (Needs more air) He has a great attitude and it has been fun helping him. GOD BLESS our troops!

I support my troops daily. My husband is currently deployed and I feel safer at night knowing he is out there to make sure we all can sleep in peace in the comfort of our own beds. While I dont agree with that douche bag, he has the right. But I gladly expressed myself to him privately. Our troops not only help our great country, but many other countries. From helping them by drilling water wells for them to have running water, to building schools. They deserve so much respect. I am truly grateful to them!
- sara
US Navy wife! HOORAH!

As another Navy Wife, I couldn't have said it better. Thank you to to all the troops both past and present, and thank you to the families that stand behind them.

-Nikki
US Navy wife

Someone at work sent this to me today, and after reading it I knew I had to post it on here. Enjoy the read all.

Jared, Active Duty Navy Chief Petty Officer

CLOSE THE BLINDS ?
The other day, my nine year old son wanted to know why we were at war.
My husband looked at our son and then looked at me. My husband and I
were in the Army during the Gulf War and we would be honored to serve
and defend our Country again today. I knew that my husband would give
him a good explanation. My husband thought for a few minutes and then
told my son to go stand in our front living room window He said "Son,
stand there and tell me what you see?"
"I see trees and cars and our neighbor's houses," he replied.
"OK, now I want you to pretend that our house and our yard is the
United States of America and you are President Bush."
Our son giggled and said "OK." "Now son, I want you to look out the window and pretend that every house and yard on this block is a different country" my husband said.
"OK Dad, I'm pretending."
"Now I want you to stand there and look out the window and pretend you
see Saddam come out of his house with his wife, he has her by the hair
and is hitting her. You see her bleeding and crying. He hits her in the
face, he throws her on the ground, then he starts to kick her to death.
Their children run out and are afraid to stop him, they are screaming
and crying, they are watching this but do nothing because they are kids
and they are afraid of their father. You see all of this, son...what do
you do?"
"Dad?"
"What do you do son?"
"I'd call the police, Dad."
"OK. Pretend that the police are the United Nations. They take your
call.
They listen to what you know and saw but they refuse to help. What do
you do then son?"
"Dad......... but the police are supposed to help!" My son starts to
whine.
"They don't want to, son, because they say that it is not their place
or your place to get involved and that you should stay out of it," my
husband says.
"But Dad...he killed her!!" my son exclaims.
"I know he did...but the police tell you to stay out of it. Now I want
you to look out that window and pretend you see our neighbor who you're
pretending is Saddam turn around and do the same thing to his children"
"Daddy...he kills them?"
"Yes, son, he does. What do you do?"
"Well, if the police don't want to help, I will go and ask my next door
neighbor to help me stop him," our son says.
"Son, our next door neighbor sees what is happening and refuses to get
involved as well. He refuses to open the door and help you stop him,
"my husband says.
"But Dad, I NEED help!!! I can't stop him by myself!!"
"WHAT DO YOU DO SON?" Our son starts to cry.
"OK, no one wants to help you, the man across the street saw you ask
for help and saw that no one would help you stop him. He stands taller and
puffs out his chest. Guess what he does next, son?"
"What Daddy?"
"He walks across the street to the old ladies house and breaks down her
door and drags her out, steals all her stuff and sets her house on fire
and then...he kills her. He turns around and sees you standing in the
window and laughs at you. WHAT DO YOU DO?"
"Daddy..."
"WHAT DO YOU DO?" Our son is crying and he looks down and he whispers,
"I'd close the blinds, Daddy."
My husband looks at our son with tears in his eyes and asks him.
"Why?"
"Because, Daddy.....the police are supposed to help people who need
them..and they won't help..... You always say that neighbors are
supposed to HELP neighbors, but they won't help either...they won't
help me stop him...I'm afraid....I can't do it by myself, Daddy.....I can't
look out my window and just watch him do all these terrible things and,
and, do nothing...so....I'm just going to close the blinds.... so I
can't see what he's doing........and I'm going to pretend that it is
not happening."
I start to cry. My husband looks at our nine year old son standing in
the window, looking pitiful and ashamed at his answers to my husband's
questions and he says...
"Son"
"Yes, Daddy."
"Open the blinds because that man.... He's at your front door..."WHAT
DO YOU DO?"
My son looks at his father, anger and defiance in his eyes. He balls
up his tiny fists and looks his father square in the eyes, without
hesitation he says: " I'D DEFEND MY FAMILY, DAD!! I'M NOT GONNA LET HIM HURT MOMMY OR MY SISTER, DAD!!! I'M GONNA FIGHT HIM, DAD, I'M GONNA FIGHT HIM!!!!!"
I see a tear roll down my husband's cheek and he grabs our son to his
chest and hugs him tight, and says... " It's too late to fight him,
he's too strong and he's already at YOUR front door son.....you should have
stopped him BEFORE he killed his wife, and his children and the old
lady across the way. You have to do what's right, even if you have to do it
alone, before its too late," my husband whispers.
THAT scenario I just gave you is WHY we are at war with Iraq . When
good men stand by and let evil happen, son, THAT is the greatest
atrocity in the world. "YOU MUST NEVER BE AFRAID TO DO WHAT IS RIGHT
EVEN IF YOU HAVE TO DO IT ALONE!" BE PROUD TO BE AN AMERICAN! BE PROUD OF OUR TROOPS!! SUPPORT THEM!!! SUPPORT AMERICA SO THAT IN THE FUTURE OUR CHILDREN WILL NEVER HAVE TO CLOSE THEIR BLINDS..."
This should be printed in every newspaper and posted in every school in
America . Of course that won't happen so we'll use the Internet. If
your blinds are closed, do nothing with this email. If they are open I do
not need to tell you what to do.
GOD BLESS!!!!!!!!!!
Steven R Chandler, CMSgt
332 ELRS/Vehicle Management Flight
Balad Air Base, Iraq

Great another shut down thread. Thats why I tried to PM you about it OM617. I wanted to express my sincerest feelings about how brain dead you are without shutting down a thread. Moron.

I agree, you obviously don't understand. I lost my hand in Iraq, and am extremely proud of it, you are a missinformed, undereducated jackass that doesnt have the balls himself to do it, who pays waaay too much attention to propaganda, and is obviously not a genius. Therefore, knowing that this is a VOLUNTEER military in todays age, what right do you have trying to influence something you obviously don't fully understand. Maybe next time, before you make undereducated remarks such as your previous one OM617, this sign should pop into mind::badidea::nail:

I respect ALL those that have and still serve in our defense.
We have been helping a great guy that lives in Nevada. He had his right hand blown off in Iraq. We are helping him fulfill his dream of a VERY bad *ss truck. We just installed a complete 5.9L C/R competition engine with ALL the trimmings. He will need Racing Twins as he started out with Towing Twins. We have a plan to upgrade them for him. (Needs more air) He has a great attitude and it has been fun helping him. GOD BLESS our troops!

Industrial Injection, Thank you so very much, Words cannot explain how great you guys have been. I plan to remain an EXTREMELY loyal customer for many years. You were the only Company willing to help me out. And I very much appreciate it. And its an extremely badass truck by the way.
Thanks Brady, Brett, Justin, Cody, Dallas, and everyone else that has helped me out. Hands down THE BEST COMPANY I have ever dealt with.
SGT Robert Evans
U.S. Army (RET)

WOW!!!

Man, I really have been busy to have missed this thread.....

As we all know opinions are equal to @ss holes... they all stink to the receiver.

In the case of OM617, I personally believe he went beyond the boundries.... There does come a time where opinions are better left unspoken. Even a half-crazed redneck like me knows that. :dead-horse-fast2:

To K.Frog: Very best wishes and hope you succeed with your build! Just keep it between the solid white lines on the pavement when its complete. :drive: :woohoo:

I just joined this sight, and I'm on my 3rd deployment in 4 and a half years. It's not bad for the money but being gone a lot sucks. I hope everyone that is gone stays safe. I can't wait to get home and blow some smoke :woohoo:

Industrial Injection, Thank you so very much, Words cannot explain how great you guys have been. I plan to remain an EXTREMELY loyal customer for many years. You were the only Company willing to help me out. And I very much appreciate it. And its an extremely badass truck by the way.
Thanks Brady, Brett, Justin, Cody, Dallas, and everyone else that has helped me out. Hands down THE BEST COMPANY I have ever dealt with.
SGT Robert Evans
U.S. Army (RET)

I am very thankful for all of you who serve. I proudly shake K.Frogs left hand everytime I see him because of what he has sacrificed for me, my family and this country. Also because of what Industrial has done for him, in making that truck of his the baddest thing I have ever seen. When I decide to do some serious mods they will get my money. Thats for sure. Thanks Rob, and everyone else who has served, is serving, and is planning on serving. Thanks!

Ditto...

I am very thankful for all of you who serve. I proudly shake K.Frogs left hand everytime I see him because of what he has sacrificed for me, my family and this country. Also because of what Industrial has done for him, in making that truck of his the baddest thing I have ever seen. When I decide to do some serious mods they will get my money. Thats for sure. Thanks Rob, and everyone else who has served, is serving, and is planning on serving. Thanks!

:thankyou2:

AND

your :welcome:

K.Frog >>> Hope to meet ya some day.

THANKS TO YOU GUYS AND GALS OVER THERE. I am still in the Air Force but due to serious medical issues I now fight just to stay in the Air Force and keep doing the job I have loved for the past 11 years. I will not stop fighting for my career nor will I stop working on the Aircraft that help defend our country at home and abroad. If I could have had control of my body and not have problems I would be over there on my aircraft in a minute. Keep up the great work ya'll.

SSgt Bill Dunlap, KC-135 Crew Chief

I am deployed right now in Iraq. I did not join for the war or for the money. I joined for the same reason that everyone joins for because we all love our country and because we want the best for our loved ones. Thank you for all of the support and thank you to all of my military brothers and sisters.

Hoorah Seabee's!!! Go NAVY!!

battalion suck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :hehe:

i joined cause i wanted too.. 8 years had alott of fun and wanted to retire @ 20.. the way it looks now i wont see 9 years due to a pending medical discharge :bang

I am deployed right now in Iraq. I did not join for the war or for the money. I joined for the same reason that everyone joins for because we all love our country and because we want the best for our loved ones. Thank you for all of the support and thank you to all of my military brothers and sisters.

Hoorah Seabee's!!! Go NAVY!!

+1!! I have to say that I full agree with where you are coming from.. I also did not join for the war, or the money... cause everyone who is in the military or has served in the military knows were are severely underpaid for what we do, and the huge risks we take to defend ours and everyone else's freedoms. This is actually a huge reason why I hate watching pro sports.. those guys go on stike when they feel they aren't getting paid enough, but yet they get paid millions to run up and down a field and take some hits by guys in pads... we get shot at and blown up, and we don't get paid millions in our 20+ careers!!

Thank you to all the service men and women defending our freedom, where ever they may be. And thanks to the spouses too :)

I am glad to see and very surprised to see that someone thanked the spouses as well!! The spouses are the most forgetting part of the military branches... for without them our married men and women would not have some of the strong support that they have today!!

I have been in the USAF for 8 years now, and I have and never will regret my choice to join the AF. Granted I don't like seeing our fellow brothers and sisters being killed in the war, nor will I ever... but I will go and do whatever it is that I am asked to do by my CIC and will ask no questions, no matter what I may feel about him/her and the war itself. I just want to thank all of our current, past and future brothers and sisters in arms for their service and patriotism to our country and all of our family and friends!!

SSgt. James Hager
Active, USAF C-5/C-17 Crew Chief

Back