LSM Billet Aluminum Block

Sorry, try it again. I changed my e-mail address to the new business and it blocked me out for a couple days. It should work now. Sorry again.

She's gathering dust down in the shop now. Someone should really take this thing and do something with it. lol

Sunday teaser. Since I've moved into the shop, it is kinda nice to look over and see this thing setting there. It does attract a lot of attention.
LOL

Decided to load this into the trailer and bring to UCC. Come on by and have a look if you haven't seen one in person.

Some changes are under way and the water block is no longer for sale.

However, I purchased a second billet block. This is a solid block and has been assembled and ran.

I purchased a disassembled rotating assembly, site unseen, and sent it to Will and Todd at Power Driven Diesel. The rotating assembly is setting in my shop floor right now collecting dust. Fortunately for me, the rods in the engine are only good for 3000HP I think. Hopefully Will or Todd will chime in and help me here.

Why fortunately??? PDD didn't get a chance to hurt the parts I bought. :rockwoot:

This is what I know. Stock 6.7 Crank, custom length R&R Billet rods, custom Aries 4.35" pistons, LSM Solid Billet Aluminum Block, roller cam bearings throughout, unknown monster billet steel cam with roller lifters, some sorta high dollar looking cam gear, Scheid billet timing cover, modified stock oil pan for external pump, external oil pump with front cover drive and filter set-up.

$28,000 will get you a short block good to 3000HP. I can use the rotator so if you just want the block, it will cost you $15,000.

I can only imagine the drool that would have been on my keyboard a couple years ago reading a post like this. I have hopefully done my best to dispel any rumors or hearsay about any of this stuff. It is real and the best way to make HP with the Cummins based engine.

I need some money down, but, I am very serious about helping someone out who believes in themselves.

July bump. I have had some interest. A nice fella called the other day and gave me current pricing. They are only going up folks.

Also I should mention, both billet blocks are now available for purchase. I change my mind way more than my underwear. lol

UCC Bump. I actually had plans for this thing. I need the coin. $17,500 for the billet water block. That's what I gave for it.

Last edited:
I am now accepting all decent offers for this item and other racing related parts I have. No more financing offers. This is cash in hand.

Time to move them.

304-406-4583. Will answer text only

This is what I know. Stock 6.7 Crank, custom length R&R Billet rods, custom Aries 4.35" pistons, LSM Solid Billet Aluminum Block, roller cam bearings throughout, unknown monster billet steel cam with roller lifters, some sorta high dollar looking cam gear, Scheid billet timing cover, modified stock oil pan for external pump, external oil pump with front cover drive and filter set-up.

$28,000 will get you a short block good to 3000HP. I can use the rotator so if you just want the block, it will cost you $15,000.

All this stuff is still together and I'll make someone a good package deal.

Bump,

To recap, I have a new LSM billet aluminum water block purchased from Scheid Diesel. This block is bare with finished 4.125 bores and does not have cam bearings. $15,000 is the cash price. This block cost me nearly $3,000 more than this and has done nothing but collect dust. lol

I also have a used LSM solid billet aluminum block that is assembled with new arias (4.35" bore) pistons, billet rods, 6.7 crank, etc.. Assembled weight of the short block is 469lbs. $20k cash and carry.

Back