What should I do to change/make my truck look better?

1. Fold mirrors down
2. Remove the bug shields
3. Remove the side moldings and emblems
4. Remove the mud guards
5. Take the leveling kit out
6. Pant to match the rear bumper
7. Ranch Hand bull nose or sport bumper on the front
8. Black the antenna
9. DO NOT put chrome anything on it except wheels
10. New wheels, 18's with a 33x13.50

10 easy step to having an awesome truck.

Dont do the ugly big bumpers those look like crap. Paint the truck a solid color paint the bumper plastics and mirrors and everything to match keep the moldings and decals off of it. Keep the leveling kit and find some 16x12 wide rims. Keep the windows dark. Get some nice traction bars made and painted to match. And No mud flaps.

lmao to all the "fold your mirrors down"..I agree 100%...truck looks good as is but id add a nice wheel/tire combo

Or just put 10 offroad lights on your truck, so you can out "light" DieselSmoke.....LOL

Just KIDDING WITH YA DieselSmoke!!!!

Haha. Thats ok. They are not my "offroad" lights. They are my "f*ck u" lights so when some azzhole cuts me off or does something stupid I can blind them

i like it the way it looks now. but if i were to do anything i'd take the leveling kit off and find some MT classic II 16x10" wheels with some STS's on them, get some smoked cab lights, cowl hood.

Get some ''black chrome'' 18 inch rims on maybe some Mickey Thompson ATZ's or if you're lookin for a more aggressive tread get the MTZ's... Fold your mirrors down until you're pulling a load and smoked cab lites with white bulbs... Oh, and the bug sheild doesn't have to stay either! Otherwise I like your truck

Lose the mud flaps, bug sheilds, and all badges.
Some Mickey thompson rims or the chrome moto metals, with 35s.
Add Black Cab lights, and change other lights to black Leds.
Painted roll pan in rear.
Badass hood.
sport bumper or one of the smooth low profile heavy duty bumpers painted to match.
Lose the two tone
Lift kit

Back