What should I do to change/make my truck look better?

Light It Up

Just curious on what you guys would change about my truck. Something that will make it look better? Thanks
Picture003-1.jpg

Take the black trim/molding off the doors and put a set of black chrome step bars on it. $.02

Ya I wana repaint it the burnt orange or gun metal gray. Ive been lookin at a few diff wheels but dnt know which ones would look best. Chrome or chrome/black.

Would annyone happen to have photoshop so I could see some diff style wheels on it? Thannks

Would annyone happen to have photoshop so I could see some diff style wheels on it? Thannks

Most of your online tire/wheel sites will have an interactive wheel option where you can choose your truck, model, and color and then see each style and size of wheels on your truck. Here are just a few.

Wheel and Tire Packages | Wheels Discount Rims Custom wheels, Truck rims, Car rims, Rim and Tire Packages, cheap wheels, rims
See Wheels on Your Vehicle - Discount Tire
403 Forbidden

Paint your grill, door handles, front and rear bumpers to match the truck. Paint to match always looks good IMO.

wheels, tires, lose the bug guards, cab lights, and i always like a little rake (not that mine has it at the monent) so i'd put a set of helper springs in the back..

This would be the first things id think to do if i had your truck.
1. get rid the mud flaps,
2. add new one piece headlights with black housings,
3. led tailights with black housings,
4. pick up some led bulbs for your revers lights and turn signals up front, change your head light bulbs to hids
5. cowl induction hood,
6. change your dodge symbol in the front to a cummins one,
7. Change your wheel/tire combo, and lower it
8. put the new ram 2500 badges on the doors
9. change the stack to maybe a black stack

got a set of 3rd gen wheels up for grabs right now...
but anyway keep it simple and clean, shine the tires and take as much off the truck as you can. including all the molding, maybe sport bumpers too.

My 1st thought would be take the molding off and change every light on the truck to led's with nice dark aftermarket black housings. I'd probably go with a nice black and chrome wheel (all black if you don't like the 2 tone) in either an 18" or 20". But thats just my opinion

It looks good as is but if you're gonna change it, try some 315's on black wheels and a bumper replacement. I also think a black stack would look sweet. I like the stance the way it is now.

Fold the mirrors down, I see no trailer on that thing.

Other than those, remove the molding paint antenna black, color match door handles and tailgate, fresh paint but leave it the same color scheme, and get rid of the bug guards.

Back