Truckers, lets see your rigs!

There are pictures posted a few pages back of two engines running CR heads, one with a CT gear case and one with a conventional gear case

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Im not sure. Hes probly got 20k or so into this. Only because the engine was a core shortblock when started. So it got a whole platinum kit, plus turbo, then put a serpentine drive on it ect ect. Labor wise, I built the engine before I left the company, I've kept in touch with the other mechanic finishing the job. He picks away at it in between doing all other things keeping 75 units goin.

this considered an operating expense?..

Thank ye. I made a note this time.

Thick = 3/16"?
7a72da4bcbef77d3f5d4b569746512cd.jpg

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk

Thank ye. I made a note this time.

Thick = 3/16"?
7a72da4bcbef77d3f5d4b569746512cd.jpg

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk

Yes, people will tell you thinner is faster to react but IDGAF about air temp. I want to know metal temp so IMO slower probe would probably be closer to what the piston/head/turbine wheel is seeing.

Yes, people will tell you thinner is faster to react but IDGAF about air temp. I want to know metal temp so IMO slower probe would probably be closer to what the piston/head/turbine wheel is seeing.

Those thick ones are fast enough anyway. Open types are also faster but you want closed types for diesels and for continuous use anyway.

Did Faulkner and leiffi just agree on something? We're going to have to mark this day down.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Did Faulkner and leiffi just agree on something? We're going to have to mark this day down.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

I’m currently sitting In Dearborn MI surrounded by Russians, Bosnians, Ukrainians, half of the Middle East and worst of all, French Canadians. I’ve been shopping for sweaters, loafers and dress pants that are 3 sizes too small so I can fit in. Also been scouring truckpaper for deals on Volvo’s. I’m sure the mood will pass when I get back south and breath better air. Until then Au revoir! As Eric Cartman said “Phuk Canada”

Last edited:
Me thinks maybe instead of a wall, we need a high speed rail or shuttle, ect to take our southern wanna-be americans strait across the states to the northern border...

Back