Rudys Spring Truck Jam March 15th 2014

We were thinking about trying to make this event. What drag racing rules and classes do you run?

Drag Racing

- Pro Street
1st-$3,000 2nd-$1,000 3rd-$500

- 7.7 Index
1st-$1,000 2nd-$400 3rd-$100

- 7.0 Index

- E.T. Class

Thanks for the reply. The purses look very nice.

Again, what are the rules/restrictions etc... for say the pro street class. Are you using NHRDA rules?

Thanks

Okay guys, there seems to be a lot of confusion on hanging weights in the work stock sled pull class. The confusion is our fault and we apologize. Here is what we are thinking. We want to double up the work stock class and have one for weights and one without. Double the pay out for work stock but you can only pull in one work stock class. We need at least 5 work stock trucks that want to hang weight which shouldn't be a problem. It's hard to please everyone so this is the best solution we have come up with. Thanks -Aaron & Lee

Thanks for the reply. The purses look very nice.

Again, what are the rules/restrictions etc... for say the pro street class. Are you using NHRDA rules?

Thanks

i'm not sure on that one boss. have to ask aaron.
u can call his shop number on monday and he can tell you real fast. thanks

what time does the dyno start?? you just sign up when you get there?? what time do you need to enter show n shine?? just want to make sure before I drive 4 n half hours.

I'd go to the dyno as early as possible, right after the gates open. The guys may not be ready to roll at that moment, but it will guarantee you a spot - it's what I've done.

The only downside is that the crowd isn't quite as big early on as it is after a few trucks have hit the rollers.

10014608_600446624347_1216380591_n.jpg

pullers please park in your spot and spectators dont park in that area please!!!

Back