Rudys Spring Truck Jam March 15th 2014

I've said this before on a scheid thread. Have a sheriff or someone doing a quick search at the gate when the car/truck is paying to get in. Do not allow beer into the races and the problems would be 80% fixed.

I saw like 3 officers the whole day and that wasn't til about midday that I saw them! There was so many people I don't think they even cared to try.

I as well only seen 3 cops. And when the fans standing at the end of the pulling track would not move. They called for cops at least 5 time before they shows up and that still didn't salve it

Parking was definitely a nightmare. Our trailer got blocked in by an S-10 that we ended up having to move with a floor jack to get out. If they don't have spectator parking separate from competitors in the future we won't be back. There were also entirely too many atvs and dirt bikes. I would be happy to leave our gator at home if they banned them in the future to cut down on the stupidity. The return and staging lanes were pretty much blocked the whole time. I had to shut our truck off a few times to keep it cool while trying to get back to the pits and then had to ask people to move trucks (spectators) just so I could get tools out of the trailer. Cluster F$^% to say the least.

Parking was definitely a nightmare. Our trailer got blocked in by an S-10 that we ended up having to move with a floor jack to get out. If they don't have spectator parking separate from competitors in the future we won't be back. There were also entirely too many atvs and dirt bikes. I would be happy to leave our gator at home if they banned them in the future to cut down on the stupidity. The return and staging lanes were pretty much blocked the whole time. I had to shut our truck off a few times to keep it cool while trying to get back to the pits and then had to ask people to move trucks (spectators) just so I could get tools out of the trailer. Cluster F$^% to say the least.

Wow....all ATVs and dirt bikes should be registered to competitors only IMO.

We appreciate everyone coming and we do apologize for how the crowd control and Pitts were a issue. We weren't expecting 5600 people but will be better prepared next event.

I thought that everything went smooth. Very smooth actually! I think it was well planned out and most of everyone had a great time! I think the ability to ride a golf cart or rzr is awesome! That's a big ass place! Now as for 4wheelers and dirtbikes maybe not so much of a good idea. Of course there were a few idiots there but when you put almost 6,000 people in one place you're going to have that. I will definitely be attending the next event and the one after that too!

Please don't hammer on Aaron and Lee for the cluster of idiots. I have raced at the last four or five events and the crap that went on yesterday was not normal. Please don't give up on this event, and give these guys a chance to fix the problems. I've been to TS twice and loved it,but Beech Bend is so much more spread out and the pull is also at a different location. I feel like there was close to the same amount of people crammed into Piedmont. We couldn't get back to our pits or back up the return road for folks just riding around. When you did get back to your pits it was blocked by somebody. It was frustrating, and the folks directing traffic were super frustrated. I'm sure they will fix it by the Fall event . I might have a couple of ideas that may help and would be happy to share if they would pm me a number. Thanks to Lee and Aaron for holding these events, and I hope you made a lot of money so you'll keep having them.

I thought that everything went smooth. Very smooth actually! I think it was well planned out and most of everyone had a great time! I think the ability to ride a golf cart or rzr is awesome! That's a big ass place! Now as for 4wheelers and dirtbikes maybe not so much of a good idea. Of course there were a few idiots there but when you put almost 6,000 people in one place you're going to have that. I will definitely be attending the next event and the one after that too!

I would be willing to bet you were a spectator and not a racer/puller. That was one of the poorest executed events I have been to in a long time. I am sure that the track officials and Rudy's staff got overwhelmed and that led to the chaos, but I should not have to sit on the return lane for 10 minutes while a parade of dumbasses on rzr's blocks the road. Keep the spectators and the bull**** on on one side and the racers on the other. It will make the whole thing run smoothly.

LOL

Has a two day event been considered? It seems too much for one day.

Ban ATV, golf carts, etc unless you are a competitor.

Expand pull classes, add; tractor classes (not antique), gas trucks

Single day ticket one price and a discounted two day ticket

Has a two day event been considered? It seems too much for one day.

Ban ATV, golf carts, etc unless you are a competitor.

Expand pull classes, add; tractor classes (not antique), gas trucks

Single day ticket one price and a discounted two day ticket

Heard you came in 2nd in work stock. Good job! Congrats to Corey as well.

Back