S400sxe

Oh the irony.

LOL

Infinitely ironic. Weston wins again!

Gosh?! Suprised you were able to even get that out with the circle jerk you have going on!?!

In a competition based on stupidity and avoidance he absolutely wins!:clap:

He's the best catalog memorizer to date! Now ask him his opinion on honing nozzles with 100k on them.... lol. Prooooofezzionals in the house for sure:bs:

So as previously stated take your love affair elsewhere. Back to topic, sorry to the OP and legitimate contributors to this thread!

Tmoney, have yall received projected delivery dates?

Gosh?! Suprised you were able to even get that out with the circle jerk you have going on!?!

He's the best catalog memorizer to date! Now ask him his opinion on honing nozzles with 100k on them.... lol. Prooooofezzionals in the house for sure:bs:

So as previously stated take your love affair elsewhere. Back to topic, sorry to the OP and legitimate contributors to this thread!

The beginning of May is what ive been told

I think nothing changed on S&W as all they talk about is compressor wheel and compressor cover and the S472SX-E keeps the old style 0,66A/R compressor cover as well.

Delivery: W3 March for the first shipment of the complete turbochargers, and W4 April for the first of the Super Cores.

You keep saying this as if there is some magical black and white turbo catalog that tells you to use this turbo with this housing, use this turbine with this compressor, etc...

There is only one way to have a "catalog" in the turbo world: build your own with experience.

I have more legitimate information and real world data than your butt dyno will ever offer you, no matter how hard you try. I am far too busy working on projects that will actually provide said data, I don't have time to argue assumptions.

I have more legitimate information and real world data than your butt dyno will ever offer you, no matter how hard you try. I am far too busy working on projects that will actually provide said data, I don't have time to argue assumptions.

Again, I have respect for what you do know. Just don't throw stones off what you don't. When my old 6.7 made mid 800hp on Relentless diesels dyno a few years ago, I honestly could care less about a dyno or racing this truck. This is a hobby to me and alot others on here. Now there's data you have and opinions aswell that conflicts with others, then again that's life. When a legitimate question is asked of you and you answer ignorantly or with a luckheaded mentality then the virtue of any and all relevance of what you say it void.

The fact you still harp on this "butt dyno" thing is funny to me. The turbo maps as you should know on said compared turbos are very identical in the low PR efficiency zone which spool characteristics down low shouldn't change. Now if I would have said to you "oh yeah I'm blowing tires off and makes more boost up top with no change in fueling" then yes your argument would be correct.

The opposite was said and I have made it clear to you that my top end boost fell off a tiny bit with the same fuel, but my egts dropped about 100* with the 369sxe vs 366sxe and I struggle to break 1100*(hint why I have 135% injectors ready to go in).

Now I honestly could give a $hit about what your opinion on things are and frankly wouldn't do business with you just based on some of your technical approaches (or lack there of). Nor do you care as you've already got enough barbie dolls flying your flag.

The good part is at the end of the day we both support the same thing, and that's the growth of the sport and this I think we could agree upon!

Now again, back to topic!:Cheer:

How can I "Like" this post?

The wit and wisdom never fails from Smokem!

Maybe it's that people know that his turbos produce some of the highest HP in the country for limited inducer turbos, and that's why he gets support.

Not fair....I should be able to get a jab in!

Smokem is like the soup nazi and you get no soup. The best injectors happen to also come from another soup nazi...so it makes sense to not piss in the soup.

I had good luck running the 96x88 turbine, but was always told it wasn't the best design. Interesting Borg is still pushing it.

The best injectors happen to also come from another soup nazi...so it makes sense to not piss in the soup.

I sure hope so. Just got mine back from a 1.5 year ordeal. Fairy dust better shoot out of them for me to even consider doing business with them again.

I had good luck running the 96x88 turbine, but was always told it wasn't the best design. Interesting Borg is still pushing it.

Would have thought they would have at least updated the design similar to that of the smaller wheels to stay with the times.

Now I honestly could give a $hit about what your opinion on things are and frankly wouldn't do business with you just based on some of your technical approaches (or lack there of).

Let's use an approach I think anyone can clearly see the point of;

I have dyno numbers hp/tq comparing different AR compressor housings on the same S400 turbo - Do you?

I have boost/drive data comparing different AR compressor housings on the same S400 turbo - Do you?

We have previously built and tested an 88mm S400 with an 0.72AR compressor housing - Have you?

You have no clue as to our technical approach, you simply are talking out of the area where your dyno is located.

Back