Dunbar resigns

Thanks to everyone for the kind replies.

hmm, front porch, food, drinks, mountains... let me think about that for a ...

I'm in. :Cheer:

Dave,

I will be at ADS this weekend. I will try to put it all together for the next weekend. If you Ty and Swole can let me know.

I'm posting this so there is the least amount of confusion while we are in this transition. I will be stepping in for dave so he can take care of things without having to worry about what he started coming to an end. I have been around since the start of NADM but mainly on the sledpulling side.(dont worry racers) I do know what is going on. Some of you met me at the PA race and I hope to see all of you soon.

Here is some contact info for the racers.

Chuck Rucker
(740) 819-0457
crucker@neweradiesel.com

If you have any questions feel free to call or email me.

NADM wants to say a big "Thank You" to Dave Dunbar for playing a big part in getting the business off the ground. We wish him well in his future endeavors. Dave still remains partial owner of NADM and his duties will be taken over in drag racing by Chuck Rucker of New Era Diesel. Chuck is a SFI certified tech and has helped NADM many different ways from the beginning.

Drag racing events will continue now and in the future with Chuck running the events! Sponsors remain the same with some new additions for next year (already) and a full schedule of events including affiliate events will be available before December 31!

New events along with some new added attractions for diesel motorsports are in the works for 2010.

We had a great turnout for the A&A NADM East Coast Nationals and we expect the same for upcoming drag races at Salt Lake City, August 7/8 and Sept 4/5 (Weekend on the Edge), Reynolds, GA Sept 12 and Dallas TX, (Crandall) Oct. 10 - along with sled pulling Sept 19, AirDog Indy Jamboree Invitational and Dallas Oct 10!

Dave,

I will be at ADS this weekend. I will try to put it all together for the next weekend. If you Ty and Swole can let me know.

Works out good for me..I'm on duy all weekend this weekend...Off on Fri. Thru Sun. Next weekend!!!

Just let Ty know and he can call me or I can pm you my number...

Hopefully David and Penny can come....We may even be able to round up Jeff, Phil, and Gang....

NADM wants to say a big "Thank You" to Dave Dunbar for playing a big part in getting the business off the ground. We wish him well in his future endeavors. Dave still remains partial owner of NADM and his duties will be taken over in drag racing by Chuck Rucker of New Era Diesel. Chuck is a SFI certified tech and has helped NADM many different ways from the beginning.

Drag racing events will continue now and in the future with Chuck running the events! Sponsors remain the same with some new additions for next year (already) and a full schedule of events including affiliate events will be available before December 31!

New events along with some new added attractions for diesel motorsports are in the works for 2010.

We had a great turnout for the A&A NADM East Coast Nationals and we expect the same for upcoming drag races at Salt Lake City, August 7/8 and Sept 4/5 (Weekend on the Edge), Reynolds, GA Sept 12 and Dallas TX, (Crandall) Oct. 10 - along with sled pulling Sept 19, AirDog Indy Jamboree Invitational and Dallas Oct 10!

:woohoo: :clap: :tree: :ft:

Would like to thank you Dunbar for having the best dyno around. I hope you get the time to spend with your family my prayer are with you on your search for another job.
thanks sincerly
Jordan l. James

David

Best of luck you! It was great to hold an event with you last year. Hope to do it again soon.

Matt

We're gonna' miss ya' Dave! Best of luck to you and your family. I'll still call to aggravate ya' once-in-awhile!!

Hope all goes well for ya in the Future Dave! NADM is a great Org and you should be VERY proud of all you have done!

Thats all you guys could come up with as a replacement is freakin Chuck??? Wow, what is our sport coming to!:stab:

Shouldn't you be wrecking a sledpulling thread somewhere??:poke:

I'm on it!! Maybe my little buddy UNBROKEN will join me :evil Dunbar I called you last night and left you a message. Whats with the no call back huh? My wife is disappointed your leaving. She says your the only one in the crew that wasn't a dirty ole man :hehe:

Back