Dunbar resigns

Good luck to you and the future! You did and excellent job! Now it's time to get back to strapping down trucks or are you still gonna let your nephew do that....hehe.

Dave,
It's sad to see you go, you've done allot for the sport. I wish things would have worked out to make it to some of your races this year. Best of luck I am sure I will see you around.
Bruce

Hey Dave! Best wishes on staying at home and relaxing for awhile. Thanks again for the little things- letting me borrow a helmet when I was just starting out and the tshirt! I'm forever indebted!

My wife is disappointed your leaving. She says your the only one in the crew that wasn't a dirty ole man :hehe:

Are you sure your talking about the right Dave?

Dave,Thanks for all youve done:Cheer:
Good luck in whatever else it is you do buddy!
If you need anything just holler.. Tell Penny I said "HI" and that you'll probably need help remebering how to tie a tie.Screw it just go with the clip-onLOL

Sorry to see ya go Dave. Thanks for all of the time, money, and EXHAUSTED effort you have put into ALL of the events, making them what they are today.

I think NADM made a wise choice in selecting Chuck. He knows his way around the trucks, is focused at the task at hand, and wants to see ALL of the events to turn out like Numidia. Good luck Chuck.....NOW RUN!

Wish you well

David my new friend I hate to see you go! Family first as always. Hope to see you at some of the events in the future, maybe Georgia. Your friend Jeff

Wow Dave that is shocking to me. It was always pleasant to run into you at the events, even while very busy making events a success you always took time to say hi and smile at people! Some employer is about to get the best employee they ever had. I know you will be successful at whatever you choose to do. Best of luck on your new endeavors! See you at the dyno events.

Dang man sorry to hear that..But gotta do whats best for the family...atleast you still have the dyno..good luck to ya:rockwoot:

Dave, hate to hear it man but your gotta do what you gotta do. Hope to still see you at the events! Good luck my friend!!!

Sorry to see you go David - but we know it's the right thing to do... and Chuck will continue the march! :Cheer:

Good luck Dave. Good to see you'll be back to running the dyno with Mike. My numbers have suffered since Mike started running my truck:hehe::stab:.

Look forward to seeing you and Mike in Terre Haute.

I hope so!

We need more guys like YOU who are wanting to have fun at this sport. If it's not fun it's not worth doing. Jeff

Well I guess I am now out of a job!! Well Maybe you will have class? What kind of class are you going to be in, Child birth? LOLOLOL I know Penny I am just kidding!

Now you guys realize that now I can come whip your tails on the strip right? :tree::hehe:

the last time you drove anything fast was when you were in the dakota ( know some one that has just the truck you need for sale)

good luck and hope to see you sometime

George

Back