Software beta testers needed for 'Anteater'

I know nothing of Dodge transmissions, other than people work on them alot. It looks like I may have aquired a RH to put behind a 5.9 in a Superduty.

Educate me on what this does and why I need it. :)

I know nothing of Dodge transmissions, other than people work on them alot. It looks like I may have aquired a RH to put behind a 5.9 in a Superduty.

Educate me on what this does and why I need it. :)
This is a complete stand alone system that uses the transmission electronics and the tps to control it. The system will be completely tunable by the user. Kinda like efi live is for engines

I was under the impression that a RH doesn't need a controller, just TPS and a cable. That was my main attraction to it.

I was under the impression that a RH doesn't need a controller, just TPS and a cable. That was my main attraction to it.
This is mainly on the RE. Allows the user to change shift points, when the converter locks and unlocks, and eventually multiple tunes for DD/tow/ race or whatever the users wants. I got to play with the computer program a little and have a current controller in my truck, just haven't had a chance to change the tune on it yet.

Excuse my ignorance but how well would this work with a 47 behind a 6.7? I really cannot afford to build a 68.

Excuse my ignorance but how well would this work with a 47 behind a 6.7? I really cannot afford to build a 68.
Right now it's just being beta tested. All that is needed to run this with a 47RE that I see, is the transmission, tps, and a 12v ignition source. This controller uses the pressure transducer, speed sensor, and 5v signal from the tps to shift

This is mainly on the RE. Allows the user to change shift points, when the converter locks and unlocks, and eventually multiple tunes for DD/tow/ race or whatever the users wants. I got to play with the computer program a little and have a current controller in my truck, just haven't had a chance to change the tune on it yet.
Let me know when you get the new flash on it. It's a bit complicated because I haven't automated the upgrade process, but I'm liking the new flash. All the tuning is there and works.

I'm currently testing putting the wired remote controller in a gauge housing. I think it looks pretty cool except where I accidentally mixed colors in the 3D printer.

924460_301956760002748_1979755376_n.jpg

Let me know when you get the new flash on it. It's a bit complicated because I haven't automated the upgrade process, but I'm liking the new flash. All the tuning is there and works.

I'm currently testing putting the wired remote controller in a gauge housing. I think it looks pretty cool except where I accidentally mixed colors in the 3D printer.

924460_301956760002748_1979755376_n.jpg
Looks like my hand writing scaling temp to Vout.
Awesome idea for the pad.
Will it display trans temp?

The FSTC dash has been updated with the new version and the FSTC.hex has been updated with a new version. The dash should update to 1.0.0.7 the next time you start with the internet connected. Please let me know if it doesn't.

The new hex will flash the tune lights if the incorrect tune is flashed. There's no cause for alarm, you'll just need to upload a calibration saved with the latest dash app.

Here are the build notes for the controller:
Code:
r283
add build number troubleshooting 
---------------------
r281
clear out statuspacket on init. add loadedtune when downloaded from Dash. 
---------------------
r277
40 byte status packet. 
---------------------
r273
working TPS and trans temp modifier 
---------------------
r272
load tune variables 
---------------------
r271
switch OD on and OD off. shorten 3-2 downshift timeout. 
---------------------
r264
updated adc 
---------------------
r263
working tune loading 
---------------------
r259
remove unneeded TWI code, move odunlock down to bottom. 
---------------------
r258
use LUFA TWI interface 
---------------------
r257
fix overdrive lockout limp mode
---------------------

Here are the release notes for the FSTC Dash app:
Code:
r282
build number 4322. added build number assignment 
---------------------
r280
tune table saving fix 
---------------------
r279
update with code build number. 
---------------------
r278
40 byte status packet
---------------------
r262
validate controls before saving to make sure the dsrevpermile gets saved. 
---------------------
r261
add signing key for win7x64as6 
---------------------

Looks like my hand writing scaling temp to Vout.
Awesome idea for the pad.
Will it display trans temp?
Sorry, I missed your question.

This version does not display trans temp. I guess it could replace the existing trans temp gauge if it did. Good idea!

Back