Sturgis Ky Indoor Pull 2012

my understanding is bob rules, if your truck pass at bob, pro pulling league etc. You should be good to go. I will try to get rules in writeing in post up.

Thanks hopefully were there motor goes to dyno next week then back to finish up some intercooler piping and well be set:snoop: hope to see every one there

Does any one know for a fact that they are pulling an open/3.0 class? I heard today that there were only have a 2.6 diesel class.

I've talked to Mike the guy over the classes in he hasnt said no open class or 3.0 yet. His number is listed in the first post. If any ? call him in ask.

I called him to morning, and he said that he didn't think they were having the open class. But he did say to call shane and confirm, however I could not get ahold of shane. I figure I will call the fair board tomorrow.

I tried calling shane a couple times today and all I got was a voicemail full message, and no one answered at the fair office. I will call Mike tomorrow, I think it would help if we had a pretty good guess at how many open/3.0 truck would be there. I know of atleast 5 trucks that will be there if they have the class. Possibly more if a couple can get the trucks finished, and that is just counting the guys that run Ken-Ten.

Register at the pull. Ill stop by Mike's shop today in talk with him. In ill try Shane as well , Shane just had newborn spending time in hospital so he got a full plate right now in may not be think about pull to do those issue's.
I know if our truck is done along with other two truck Getting rady they probably bump up to open.

ok guys here's the run down on what i got today. As of right now there is only a 2.6 class do to no 3.0 trucks showing to run open its always the 2.6 bumping up. Im looking to hear back from Mike later today in i have a idea to run by him to see if it will work. Ill give details on it later when i get a answer from him.

As of right now the 2.6 is got a nice purse.
$1450
Splilt five ways is what Mike in me are thinking. I will have more info on that hopefully later today on how many places are paying back for sure.

Also Mike & Me are sorry you havent been able to get ahold of Shane at the mowment. He is at Louiville Ky with his newborn in has been for a while in dont know when he will be able to answer all your guys phone calls.
As for rules Mike & Me talked in make sure your truck is up to stuff with safety eqt. in got a legal charger on it to pull.

Also no smoke tube this year but expect it next year as couldnt find a tube system that wasnt already in use that weekend. I know it will be smokey in building but where working on getting it next year done talked to a few guys that have them.

Thanks
Jordan
Hidden Valley Diesel

Like was said above Jordan, all the Ken ten guys were planning on coming to run open or 3.0 whatever. What would it take to have us a spot?

Back