Sturgis Ky Indoor Pull 2012

jordanjames81

Aight guys here's the date of the pull

March 17 2012

As for classes this is what i was told.

Pro street 6200 gas 4x4
2.6 pro street deisel
Hot Farm thinking 12000 lbs
Open diesel 4x4 pending 3.0 waiting to see if fair board gets the purse up.

I will try to get more details with in the week to post.

For rules call
Mike at 270-748-6907
Fair Board at 270-333-4107

Does this mean your trucks going to be ready? We hope to have mine back togather.

I hope but kinda wanting to make a few changes before. Well see how things go till then but gotta get to work.

Looking forward to it. My parents are already planning our pre-pull meet and greet at the farm.

We're planning on coming Jordan. We've got some work to get done but shouldn't be anything major

Truck looks good, just get some bugs fixed in should be a very strong runner. Hope to see lots of guys there

We're planning on coming Jordan. We've got some work to get done but shouldn't be anything major

Truck looked good, but I was nervous with the amount of flex of your frame, kind of had some slinky characteristics.

Probably kicking a dead horse but I gotta ask because I know it gets worse and worse every year...smoke tubes?

Definitely a place to sit low in the bleachers...

Or better yet at home watching it on YouTube it wasn't bad back in the day when the trucks weren't so hot but with 3.0 and half the trucks that pull 2.6 it's ridicoulous to not have some form of ventilation.

Tyler im not sure on smoke tubes yet. Mike was wanting them but dont know if it going to happen. I will try to find out for sure.

Before I call and ask about every 2'6 rule can some one give me a gest such as turbo rule or suspension rules
Thanks Joe

Back