Westmoreland Fair pull, greensburg PA 8/26

Yea, this is it kenny. Its our home twn fair. Fair pays out 4-5 places plus we sponserd trophys for all 9 classes of the pull! Hope ya can make it!

You didn't sponsor, you just bought yourself a trophy the way those D-max are running lately. LOL

You didn't sponsor, you just bought yourself a trophy the way those D-max are running lately. LOL
Aww come on now..... ur makin me blush!!!!! I found a few issues wit the truck from west o too, seems we blew a boot bout ten feet from the end dwn there along with a leeking rail feed line!
yeah def. gonna try to. working on something to catch up to your wife.
cool deal man, she wont be happy if I spend more money on the truck, so don't beet us to bad!!

I'll be there. Are duals alowed in our class?
Yes sir sure are.

team red wouldnt misss this one 4 the worlD!!!!!!!!!!! ahahha caleb remember this is a huge money pull!!!! i got 50 buks 4 winning last year lmao, but we alll no y we go!!!!!! BACKYARD BABY!

team red wouldnt misss this one 4 the worlD!!!!!!!!!!! ahahha caleb remember this is a huge money pull!!!! i got 50 buks 4 winning last year lmao, but we alll no y we go!!!!!! BACKYARD BABY!

That's it man, I would not pull here at all if it wernt the back yard thing. Hope they let us go two classes! Look on the bright side man, youl get 50 bucks and a trophy this year!!!

Back