Westmoreland Fair pull, greensburg PA 8/26

No bars in stock class as the rules are wrinten.

Thanx for putin on tp kevin!

Just drove past collins ferry auto service in the puller, got inter webby on the new phone!

Na jus t letin him use tech 2 on his project truck/suv!

Who ever thinks were running nitrous, step up open your mouth and get your flash light and white gloves, truck is avaliable for tech 24/7. Let's hear it!

Who ever thinks were running nitrous, step up open your mouth and get your flash light and white gloves, truck is avaliable for tech 24/7. Let's hear it!

I'll take a look. :rules: :hehe:

Let's get er done, you can stop at the garage befor the pull so we have a full shop what ever is needed to check thing out, then check itat the pull and after the pulley _ so we can stop the rumor milll and the roumer makers can get to work on their loosing trucks!

You got it bill, even the cummins guys turn on their own if one wins to much!

Let's get er done, you can stop at the garage befor the pull so we have a full shop what ever is needed to check thing out, then check itat the pull and after the pulley _ so we can stop the rumor milll and the roumer makers can get to work on their loosing trucks!

Sounds like you have someone in mind there?:pop: For the record, I've never heard anyone say you guys were spraying. If anything, I'd say the performance is estrogen based. LOL

I have names, ill/confront tomarrow, and find the missing link to the rumor aswell

Caleb am i good with how the truck is for NADM or is there something i need to change?

Caleb I'm just messin with ya. I haven't heard anything either.

Back