Westmoreland Fair pull, greensburg PA 8/26

Good pull to night. Thanx to everyone for coming, congrats to the winners, I didn't catch the stock winner but congrats to my wife for the win in hot street, and congrats to Dan (sumkindamonster) and team red for the defending win in open diesel!

Great time last night. I made it out in one piece. Can't say that for several guys last night, lots of busted trucks.

My truck definately took the worst beating. I broke the rear yoke, bent the rear driveshaft, busted my transfer case into pieces, snapped the bolts off the front u-joint. I've got everything in the works though. I'm rebuilding the t-case sunday, got a appointment monday for the driveshaft & my buddy is giving me a yoke. Be back out next week.

Good pull to night. Thanx to everyone for coming, congrats to the winners, I didn't catch the stock winner but congrats to my wife for the win in hot street, and congrats to Dan (sumkindamonster) and team red for the defending win in open diesel!

Congrats! Good job Corrie!

Thanx jamie, good luck with the rebuild, definatly a bum deal there.

Yeah her truck strarted a bit of that bouncin off the line (first time ever), i though for sure the aluminum rear shaft was gonna pop!

Tonight was Robin, Kenny, Brian then me. My clutch is done. Track got slick and I tried to ride it out a little. It doesn't hold 20# of boost in high gear. I'm probably done for the year.

I busted front and rear driverside axles last night. Im also hanging it up for the year..

Come he!! or high water it will be figured out befor spring!

anyone got the name an details of that pull up near pittsburgh airport tonight

Back