Calling FL Smokers

Twisted Shifter

On December 10th we are having a small g2g at Moroso about 15miles West of West Palm Beach.

This is not an official NHRDA race, but rather a g2g to see just how many we racers we have.

as it sits right now we have 11 trucks that want to race:rockwoot:

oh and BTW the NHRDA has put up $250.00 to anyone that can chop the tree:ylsuper:

:thankyou2:

Last edited:
Gosh. :bang That used to be our backyard and now we're 3.5 hours away. We would have loved to go but I have some customers coming in from Barcelona, Spain. They want to buy a condo on the ocean in Daytona Beach.

I don't have anything to do with real estate but they want me to take care of it for them and rent it out. Hopefully I'll be able to offer some good rates to you guys should you wish to rent for a weekend, week, month ...

Thanks,
Vivian

I am definately interested. Should have my 12 valve sorted out by then. Keep me posted, and I'll see if I can drag a few buddies down. Gary

Let's hear from ye......

Folks near this area should try to attend this GTG. This will help promote the growth for expansion into this regional area. Growth that will lead to more Diesel Events in this great nation! For the good of diesel motorsports!!:rockwoot:

:woohoo: :rockwoot: :woohoo: :rockwoot: :woohoo: :rockwoot:

Well, they have screwed up and put the looneytics to running this asylum, so it's a lot of fun to be around :D

We now return this thread to it's original intent LOL LOL LOL

Back