Salt Lake City Drag Race Aug 7

NADM Marketing

Dontnonuthin
Rocky Mountain Raceway - 4PM Checkin - 7PM Racing - August 7 Friday!
NADM Drag Racing All Classes - check web site for rules and classes! www.runNADM - under drag racing BIG Red Box on the left!

Clean Diesel Competition will also be held with winner being featured in DW!

This is a first and it sounds like a long relationship with the track - nice guys!

Second event coming there this year- still working on details!:rockwoot::rockwoot::rockwoot:

Rocky Mountain Raceway - 4PM Checkin - 7PM Racing - August 7 Friday!
NADM Drag Racing All Classes - check web site for rules and classes! www.runNADM - under drag racing BIG Red Box on the left!

Clean Diesel Competition will also be held with winner being featured in DW!

This is a first and it sounds like a long relationship with the track - nice guys!

Second event coming there this year- still working on details!:rockwoot::rockwoot::rockwoot:
The schedule you sent me said the 7/8.Is it 1 or 2 days?:redx:

No sled pull - right now - couldnt get enough trucks to commit for the cost? Maybe build it up for next year!

Plan to hook up with some local pullers to discuss!

Last edited:
Like you'd travel out there - lol!

So you better come when we do have sled pulling out there:rules:

I was planning on heading there for a sled pull this year. Fabian at Toxic and I have been chatting and hes pumped to have an event out there. But I gave him the bad news that Ronbo didnt pull through for him haha!! Just messin with buddy. Hell what do they need sled pullers for they are gonna have the monster truck. :rockwoot:

No sled pull - right now - couldnt get enough trucks to commit for the cost? Maybe build it up for next year!

Plan to hook up with some local pullers to discuss!

you sure about that? i know of quite a few that would have come. i think it would have been worth while.

Geez your guys sled rental out there is insane!!!! We can rent 2 of the best sleds available out here for the price of 1 out there!! That hurts when trying to book a sled pull!

Geez your guys sled rental out there is insane!!!! We can rent 2 of the best sleds available out here for the price of 1 out there!! That hurts when trying to book a sled pull!
that because sled pulling has got as big around here yet we only a pull maybe once a month but when they do it goes to 2 am

Back