BUCK Motorsports 6/12

Oh, so now your calling me a cheater! Dude, you better have some idea of what you are talking about before you start accusing people- not just be sad that you didnt win again! I did everything asked of me, and am not hiding anything- I would say that you are welcome to check it but im not sure your big goofy ass would even know what your looking at! Maybe you should just go back to sitting in your parents basement playing Halo- and leave real competition to the big boys! -Steven

LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL:clap:

i have to admit that made me laugh, good stuff.........OK so doing everthing ur ask is NOT pulling ur intake and making the tech us a bore scope???? cool ill rem that.....and it has nothing to do with me winning, now if the tech came up to me after he teched ur guys trucks and said, "IDK what to tell u they look like stock turbos to me", then i would of left it at that and u guys did a good job good for u two......but instead he tells me that ur guys turbos look just like the other trucks he DQed but cant act on he because he hasnt seen a true stock LMM turbo for himself.......and thats all im saying about it, im not goin off what i think or u got this cuz u beat me bull, im goin off what i was told by the tech so if u dont like it bump up to where u should be pullin.....o and halos a good game dont knock it fool.

Oh, so now your calling me a cheater! Dude, you better have some idea of what you are talking about before you start accusing people- not just be sad that you didnt win again! I did everything asked of me, and am not hiding anything- I would say that you are welcome to check it but im not sure your big goofy ass would even know what your looking at! Maybe you should just go back to sitting in your parents basement playing Halo- and leave real competition to the big boys! -Steven

this part cracks me up, are we back in the 5th grade again makin fun of ppl that are big or something, come on i thought u had more class then that.

He told me to pull the resonator plug for the bore scope- not my idea. And then he wanted me to pull the intake off- that was fine, i was in the process of getting it off when he came to me and said to put it back together that i was good! I never questioned him, or objected to any requests. And he never questioned me, or said he had any question with me or my truck! I dont know who he DQ'd, and i dont care- but i can guarantee you that i wont be one of them, nor should i be acussed of being one of them! -Steven

this part cracks me up, are we back in the 5th grade again makin fun of ppl that are big or something, come on i thought u had more class then that.

I do have ALOT of class- but i dont take very well to being called a cheater! I know what stock looks like, and i know what a Cheetah looks like- have you ever seen one? -Steven

He told me to pull the resonator plug for the bore scope- not my idea. And then he wanted me to pull the intake off- that was fine, i was in the process of getting it off when he came to me and said to put it back together that i was good! I never questioned him, or objected to any requests. And he never questioned me, or said he had any question with me or my truck! I dont know who he DQ'd, and i dont care- but i can guarantee you that i wont be one of them, nor should i be acussed of being one of them! -Steven

im just tellin u what he told me, to my face he said he thinks ur turbo is a cheetah that through the bore scope it looked like the others, u can get pissy all u want but when a tech tells me that then i believe him.

Whatever- I will have the hood open for whoever at the next event, that is if they will allow me to reopen the hood after tech- anyone can stop by and see for themselves! I aint hiding anything- Steven

Whatever- I will have the hood open for whoever at the next event, that is if they will allow me to reopen the hood after tech- anyone can stop by and see for themselves! I aint hiding anything- Steven

i actually want to believe this but then, wait.... know i remmeber, tuckahoe when u refuesed to pull ur intake just so they could plug ur turbo........idk w/e makes u happy buddy.

Haha.

Steven, you might wanna go check in with your mom. I doubt she knows your on the computer this late.

i actually want to believe this but then, wait.... know i remmeber, tuckahoe when u refuesed to pull ur intake just so they could plug ur turbo........idk w/e makes u happy buddy.

HAHALOL I didnt refuse to pull it then, I had just driven two hours there and came to pull all the classes anyway!
And i wasnt the only one who didnt want to lay on top of a hot motor- so instead of fighting like others did so they didnt have to pull the intake, i just loaded the weight bar and played up a couple classes- same as i did all last year! Not hiding anything, just cant stand CRIERS!

Believe it or not, but i will be at the BUCK next time- stop by, look, measure, take pictures and notes, and then you will see its stock!
-Steven

Haha.

Steven, you might wanna go check in with your mom. I doubt she knows your on the computer this late.

Oh okay, i just asked and she said that i was allowed only for a few more minutes- so if you have anything else to say make it quick before my bedtime
-Steven

HAHALOL I didnt refuse to pull it then, I had just driven two hours there and came to pull all the classes anyway!
And i wasnt the only one who didnt want to lay on top of a hot motor- so instead of fighting like others did so they didnt have to pull the intake, i just loaded the weight bar and played up a couple classes- same as i did all last year! Not hiding anything, just cant stand CRIERS!

Believe it or not, but i will be at the BUCK next time- stop by, look, measure, take pictures and notes, and then you will see its stock!
-Steven

ill do that, but its not doin u any good tellin me this, im just the guy that says it on the forums, i dont go upto the techs and say hey u need to tech this guy and that guy, so convincing me does u know good right now.

o and again thats just what i was told so i actually hope what ur saying is true, i like to think i can trust atleast some of the ppl i pull with.

Im done with this, im not even sure why i even got into it in the first place. Its all friendly competition, and i shouldnt be getting bent outta shape- My truck is open to you or anyone else next time.
Okay, well i will see you next time- Good luck:Cheer: -Steven

they wil be in the show n shine or something.

TJ...
Now why are you dissing on us who don't want to get dirty...LOL

The Buck Tech guys=Complete Idiots....always have been,end of story.

TJ...
Now why are you dissing on us who don't want to get dirty...LOL

The Buck Tech guys=Complete Idiots....always have been,end of story.

Ding ding...whoever heard of bore scoping a turbo? :doh:
It's as simple as measuring inducer size and making sure there's no bushed covers in the stock class, I bet that bore scoping tool was cheap! LOL

Back