BUCK Motorsports 6/12

2.6 would be cool :D and let the mod class hang weights

lol me and u go back and forth when we pull against each other already just imagine if i had a 2.6 turbo :poke:....and i agree with the 2.8 class should be able to hang weights, thats almost as dumb as the no laptops in ur truck or the we dont like u guys popping ur hoods after tech.:hehe:

As far as hangin weights I say next time we all just leave our weight bars on and hang weights and all go across the scale together. As far as poping the hood after tech me personally I do it to make a final check of all the boost hoses and such and to just look everything over.$.02

lol me and u go back and forth when we pull against each other already just imagine if i had a 2.6 turbo :poke:....and i agree with the 2.8 class should be able to hang weights, thats almost as dumb as the no laptops in ur truck or the we dont like u guys popping ur hoods after tech.:hehe:

just imagine if I had a bigger gear :lolly:

After my hook the tech guy told me to roll my window down so he could check for a laptop ... apparently its and advantage, now if I could only figure out how to pug the damn thing into my p pump I would be set.

As far as hangin weights I say next time we all just leave our weight bars on and hang weights and all go across the scale together. As far as poping the hood after tech me personally I do it to make a final check of all the boost hoses and such and to just look everything over.$.02

same here not to mention i have a funky boost sensor on my gauge that freaks out sometimes and i have to pop the hood to unplug it and reset it.

After my hook the tech guy told me to roll my window down so he could check for a laptop ... apparently its and advantage, now if I could only figure out how to pug the damn thing into my p pump I would be set.

lol yea apparently running the EFI live scan tool is how were making that big power.....like i told a few guys, sometimes the need to actually look into some of the things there making rules about instead of making **** up that sounds good to them.

they'd come around if you all skipped coming for an entire year. ;)

Promoters need to understand who reall puts the show on... the pullers need to have the say in how the classes are going to be (within reason of course). Hurt their pocket book and they'll listen next time. :D

Later

Thats the funniest **** I've heard in awhile. :hehe::hehe::hehe::hehe:

i dont see why the push for hanging weight is such a big deal. they have said no repeatedly and they aren't budging on that rule, just be glad they still let some of the "modified street" trucks run at all.

if anything, my opinion is to ditch the short ass dirt drags aka bathroom break for half the crowd (sorry curtis) and make it an all diesel pulling event. if you wanna race, cecil dragway is about a half hour down the road.
Divide the pulling up like the rest of the f**king pulling world... Work stock, 2.6, 2.8, and maybe even bring back the 3.0 class if they really wanna keep the crowd in their seats til the end.

The drags need to go, IMO. It's only a matter of time until there is an accident.

The hanging weight will never happen... They repetedly shoot that down with out even so much as a thought.

Tj, just curious... But why are you against hanging weight there?

The drags need to go, IMO. It's only a matter of time until there is an accident.

The hanging weight will never happen... They repetedly shoot that down with out even so much as a thought.

Tj, just curious... But why are you against hanging weight there?

I don't see the need for it. We had one event with a sled set too heavy and a really bad track where a bunch of guys hopped. everyone thinks hanging weights is gonna stop the bounce.

or maybe im just lucky that my truck hooks well with weight in the bed on that track.

they'd come around if you all skipped coming for an entire year. ;)

Promoters need to understand who reall puts the show on... the pullers need to have the say in how the classes are going to be (within reason of course). Hurt their pocket book and they'll listen next time. :D

Later

x2

i dont know why they wont listen to us, if you try to talk to them its like they shoot it down before you even finish ur sentence , they put on a great show but without us there would be no show. i think maybe the best thing to do is to call them with our concerns instead of telling them the day of, they have a number where you can get a hold of the guy in charge and maybe he will listen to us.

i dont see why the push for hanging weight is such a big deal. they have said no repeatedly and they aren't budging on that rule, just be glad they still let some of the "modified street" trucks run at all.

if anything, my opinion is to ditch the short ass dirt drags aka bathroom break for half the crowd (sorry curtis) and make it an all diesel pulling event. if you wanna race, cecil dragway is about a half hour down the road.
Divide the pulling up like the rest of the f**king pulling world... Work stock, 2.6, 2.8, and maybe even bring back the 3.0 class if they really wanna keep the crowd in their seats til the end.

there are ppl who actually like the dirt drags and they are lots of fun to do but i have a feeling it wont be long b4 someone wrecks and/or someone gets hurt and they get shut down. i know the last round i raced i locked up the brakes at the end and was sliding all over and in the finals i thought the red truck was gonna hit the wall where all the ppl in the pits stand.

x2

i dont know why they wont listen to us, if you try to talk to them its like they shoot it down before you even finish ur sentence , they put on a great show but without us there would be no show. i think maybe the best thing to do is to call them with our concerns instead of telling them the day of, they have a number where you can get a hold of the guy in charge and maybe he will listen to us.

its been like that since back when they started these all diesel pick-up events. as soon as u bring up something they dont want to hear ozz will talk right over u and shoot u down b4 u have a chance to even make ur point.

they are as##ol## but i doubt they will change the rules with weights etc. as for the drags,i enjoy them,but honestly their a waste of time, i came to see sled pulls not drag racing.if i wanted drag racing i would be at the drag strip. i remeber 2 years ago a friend n i headed out there he was going to pull for the first time n we were running late,we called on our way explained that we kept having to pull over since his brothers intercoooler boot kept poping off since h has trailering the other truck up and they said that was fine.we called again when we got about 20 min away to let them know we were still on our way and even told them what class we planned on running. we finally get there and tell the front gate hey weve been calling you letting you guys know wed be late and were here to get started on filling out papers etc to pull. she immediately told us we were too late after we spoke to her numerous times on hte phone. even tried talking to the owner n he didnt even give us the time of day to get a full question in with him. still kinda aggervated over that considered i drove my truck and my other friend drove his truck and trailered his brothers. wasted our whole night to drive out there 2 hrs one way just to turn around.they can be morons.$.02

Here is the video for the Modified class, sorry no other classes taped.

[MEDIA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PZo1X1TsIHc[/MEDIA]

Back