FOR SALE 1996 cummins with twins

It also has no front or rear bumpers, no back seat. The truck looks like crap and there's oil in the antifreeze and you don't know what's wrong with it. You're asking too much many for a truck that needs too much work in my opinion.

I personally wouldn't pay $5k. The truck looks like its been through hell, the twins don't look very professional, the engine bay is a mess with random lines and wires. Does the truck even have gauges? It just looks like it was cobbled together. A similar truck may get 9k if it looks half-way decent.

I have a 1996 cummins i bought a couple months ago off a guy in arizona and barely even drove it 20 miles. I bought the truck and got home with it and drove it to town and back and noticed it had oil in the antifreeze so parked it and havent had the money to fix it. Everyone has told me it needs a new oil cooler or a head gasket. The wiring on the truck doesnt look the greatest and the gauges need rewired. The truck doesnt have any back seats or front drive shaft or the nitrous lines or front and rear bumpers and needs exhaust. I was told when i bought the truck he would bring them with him when i met him in texas but then when i met him he "forgot" them and told me he would ship them but tried to call him and never heard from the dumb*** again. Im going to be completely honest i dont know much about the truck and im going to paste below what he said was done to the truck on ebay. The truck ran good when i drove it and im not goin to have the money to fix it or repaint it like i was wanting to so my loss your gain. I have around $9200 in the truck after i put new fuel tank straps on it, new clear headlights with blue bulbs. I know its not worth that but i want to try and get what i can out of it without loosing a bunch of money. The tires are about 80% and he said it has like a 4 inch lift and air bags in the rear. email me with any questions and i can haul it for fuel money within 8 hrs from zip code 64455. Like i said i dont hardly know anything about the truck and im not a mechanic so dont ask me a bunch of stuff about it. There is no rust on the truck just some dents need fixed and some new paint. I pasted what he said was done to it on ebay below........

This is a 96 dodge with one hell of a motor and tranny in it. the motor i built myself. The motor only has 7k on it. It has stock pistons that have been cut and coated. Custom cam and valves. Fire ringed head and block. 12mm studs. The has been ported. Custom injection pump that runs 13mm plunger and has a set of 5-13 injectors. One the dyno made 783hp and 1491tq. That was on motor and it has a stage of nitrous. Which has never been used. And the turbos are a s364 and a bell 8980. Which they are a 64mm and a 80mm turbos. It also has a 60mm external wastegate. In the picture i took the truck has a single on it but i am putting the twins back on. Will have pictures up soon of the twins. The tranny is full billet. Hard shaft all the way and the converter also. The tranny was just gone throught 10/5/09. All new clutches were put in and a different valve body was put in for racing. The coverter was just gone through also and a lower stall was done.The front diff is a dana 60 that is open but has full axels insted of the factory 2 piece. For the steering i have done away with factory and did DOM with heims. The front suspension is custom also. I did long arms that are made of 2" DOM with poly bushings and smooth ride coils. The rear is a dana 80 that has a posi. The body is a little rought. I got hit in the truck by someone who had not insurance. The body work was all done and just never got the truck painted. Thats all the truck needs is paint]

if the old guy told you he would ship that stuff and would not answer his phone he probably lied so you got f****d in the A** ,did he leave some vasoline in the glove box? or did he just do it dry?:hehe:LOL

agreed with all of the above statements. 8k is WWWWWWAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYY too much for a truck that looks that way and you dont even know what is wrong with it. I will give you $2,000.

i put the truck on here to sell it not for all u idiots to bad mouth it. So would you guys like me to start telling you guys how stupid you are to for wastin money fixin up your trucks? All of you including me spend way to much money on all that stuff so why bad mouth me for spendin 9000 on a truck with a built tranny and motor with twins? The transmission would cost a good 4-5k. So go bother someone else and badmouth there truck. I dont care to hear what you have to say.

lol

You give me 2000 for mine and i will give you $900 for yours

agreed with all of the above statements. 8k is WWWWWWAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYY too much for a truck that looks that way and you dont even know what is wrong with it. I will give you $2,000.

well if you would like to offer more than $2000 than i will gladly take you seriously and tell you about it. Otherwise quit wastin my time and takin up space on my page.

I was simply asking a question. Out of curiosity, i would also like to know what cam, injection pump, and valves were used. Not doubting that its built, but when somebody asked on the first page if it drove like it was built, and his question went unanswered, i was a little skeptical. So, does it drive like it is built? The word "custom" is not a direct replacement for specifying the brand of the product either, and frankly, it comes off a bit ricer-ie.

Well, like others have said. Based on the coolant issues, body condition, half assed twins, missing parts. 30% of asking sounds fair because it was never taken care of, obviously. So the unknows to make everything right is going to be rather high.

The reason many are giving you crap is because some of us feel it's right to ensure then next owner isn't left feeling like they have been butthurt, like you are.

well i dont care to hear your crap or the other guys that want to make stupid offers. What do you expect to get for $8000 dollars? You go buy a truck, buy a built tranny, twin turbos, build a motor and put some new tires on it and tell me how much money you have in it then. Maybe if i spend 2000 and give it some new paint and do a little rewiring it will fit your standards and the others that offered 2000 for it.

i emaild the guy back and have talked to him on the phone

I was simply asking a question. Out of curiosity, i would also like to know what cam, injection pump, and valves were used. Not doubting that its built, but when somebody asked on the first page if it drove like it was built, and his question went unanswered, i was a little skeptical. So, does it drive like it is built? The word "custom" is not a direct replacement for specifying the brand of the product either, and frankly, it comes off a bit ricer-ie.

well i dont care to hear your crap or the other guys that want to make stupid offers. What do you expect to get for $8000 dollars? You go buy a truck, buy a built tranny, twin turbos, build a motor and put some new tires on it and tell me how much money you have in it then. Maybe if i spend 2000 and give it some new paint and do a little rewiring it will fit your standards and the others that offered 2000 for it.

You don't understand depreciation very well do you? Do you not realize the shadiness of your purchase. That's fine.. Good luck, and good luck with your bills.

Buyer beware not only of the product, of this guys attitude as well.

like i said i put this truck on here to sell not for you guys to sit here and tell me what you think of it. Would that tick you off jason czerak if you was tryin to sell your 04.5 with 700+hp for 23k and i offered you $8500 for it cause it wasnt up to my standards?

Atleast im bein completely honest about the truck and not bein like the guy that sold it to me and didnt tell me what was wrong with it and screw me. And im goin to lose alot of money but still make someone a good deal

like i said i put this truck on here to sell not for you guys to sit here and tell me what you think of it. Would that tick you off jason czerak if you was tryin to sell your 04.5 with 700+hp for 23k and i offered you $8500 for it cause it wasnt up to my standards?

Atleast im bein completely honest about the truck and not bein like the guy that sold it to me and didnt tell me what was wrong with it and screw me. And im goin to lose alot of money but still make someone a good deal

Being honest is good... you're just asking to much and belittling legit offers.

trans, 2k at best (it's used automatic 50%). twin 1k and that's too much. Honestly, you couldn't pay me to put that crap on my truck. There may be salvagable parts in that mess.

Replace performance parts with stock parts and assume "stock".... truck as pictured $2k at best, it's a wreck. $5k at best with the performance parts... That's honest.

Does the truck have dyno and track slips to back up the claims too? If it's a performance truck, that should come with it right? If so, post it up, you might make a believer of some.

You don't even wanna compare my perfectly clean and operational, non leaking, proper two tone with bumpers, 750hp truck to your's that your selling here. hahahaha that's funny you even thought about doing that.

you got screwed. not our problem. And you were a dick in other threads. Gota love karma right?

LMAO Guy burns someone on a simple set of gauges and then thinks people will take his word on this POS. Not to mention the engine sounds like it has been ran with mixed fluids.

Back