FOR SALE 1996 cummins with twins

This just amazes me.

You need to realize those are legit offers.

No specs, no receipts, no vids, no dyno sheets, oil in coolant. Put those up and you will get offers more to your liking.

Or just put it on CF, some idiot on there will buy it.

A legit offer is five. six is feeling sorry for him.

And I think he was that CF idiot that bought it in the first place. Should go over there and see if anyone is still laughing at him.

Never been on cumminsforum. And jason is this all you have better to do is start s*** on a computer?

lol

lol well i hate lowered vechicles and dont like black and dont like bumping stereos so probaly not. Mr. smart as* i will probaly give it a nice paint job and some wheels and tires and fix the headgasket and find some seats for it and call it good. So how many more comments are you going to post on my for sale thread?

Say's Mr. debt free, looking to pay bills.

You're a piece of work there kiddo.

So, you going to lower it and paint it black with a bumping stereo when you get the money Mr. accountant?

hey man, persionly i like ur truck! if i lived closer id like to come look at it! but i live out here in the boonies of kansas, u said ur selling it for 6? jjjeeeeeeeeeeee in my opionion thats a steal. wish i was closer man!!!!

Never been on cumminsforum. And jason is this all you have better to do is start s*** on a computer?

lol well i hate lowered vechicles and dont like black and dont like bumping stereos so probaly not. Mr. smart as* i will probaly give it a nice paint job and some wheels and tires and fix the headgasket and find some seats for it and call it good. So how many more comments are you going to post on my for sale thread?

o'rly? Now you just lied though your tooth there kiddo.

attachment.php

Granted it's almost been 2 years since you were last on the site, but you were on it. Therefore a lie. Too much info is the same as what you have on CompD for it to be someone else.

If you didn't get the hint, you're the new CompD punching douche bag.

Might I suggest a good spell check. It shows you never graduated high school.

Attachments

• holmesfarmisghey.jpg
    holmesfarmisghey.jpg
    37.4 KB · Views: 370
Ever think maybe if you werent such a pr!ck and actually posted up some of the info the guys here asked for you may get a real offer? Do you think your the only person to have people do this to items they are selling? WAKE UP!
All they are doing is showing you your way off with your price. And to make sure no one on here ends up buying the truck and ending up fu**ed like you did. If its supposedly a built motor and tranny, why not prove it? Simply posting a vid of it idling will prove that true or not.

wow 2 years ago? I think my cousin might of made that for me and ive never even been on it! But good job im glad you have that much time on your hands to worry about me and do research to see that ive had another account somewhere else. And your how old? You called me a douchebag on the computer so you must be some big bad ass arent ya. get a life and stay off my threads.

hey man, persionly i like ur truck! if i lived closer id like to come look at it! but i live out here in the boonies of kansas, u said ur selling it for 6? jjjeeeeeeeeeeee in my opionion thats a steal. wish i was closer man!!!!

WTF are you smokin and where can I get some? 6k a steal? My truck must be worth atleast 16k then

thanks

thanks man im glad someone can appreciate it. What part of kansas?

wow 2 years ago? I think my cousin might of made that for me and ive never even been on it! But good job im glad you have that much time on your hands to worry about me and do research to see that ive had another account somewhere else. And your how old? You called me a douchebag on the computer so you must be some big bad ass arent ya. get a life and stay off my threads.

Raising your blood pressure it's just an after thought. I just happen to know my way around the internet quickly.

i live about 40 mins north of st joseph mo or 1 hr 30 mins from kansas city And i will take 6000 with a set of stock 17inch chrome factory wheels off an 06 with bfg tires with very little tread

so whats done to your truck then??? and what makes it worth more than 5k? cause it has shiny red paint?

Lets see it has paint, it runs, motor bay doesn't look like a 5 year old did the wiring, it has seats and bumpers, gauges work, I have vids of it running and dyno sheets to back up any claims and receipts for the items on it. Any other questions?

If your truck is so great and worth 9k, post the specs. No one with any sense is gonna buy it or offer a decent price without knowing the specs, who's pump, what cam, who built the tranny and so on. You cant say its got a built motor and tranny and stick a 9k price on it and not expect to get speculation.

Oh and mine has an exhaust and a front driveshaft.

bought it drove it around 20 miles and noticed oil in antifreeze so parked it in shed. Diesel shops told me its either an oil cooler or head gasket. The guy i bought it from gave me a ride in it in texas and it ran pretty good. kinda scared me goin 0-80 on a side street ive never been on. I never really have got to take it out and get on it yet cause i was goin to fix the coolant problem first

yea id be a little scared to! haha, what kinda cam u got in it and what kinda pump u runnin? also what tranny? have u ever had it down at the track?

lol

well in that case i will give you 4500 for yours since thats what the blue book is on it prolly. And it was 9000 obo and if you havent noticed i said id take 6 with stock wheels on it dip****. I can get a front and back bumper new for $450, found a set of seats for $75, have the gauges rewired and wiring redone cheap. I have exhaust for it and i can get a front driveshaft and all the pieces for 100.

Lets see it has paint, it runs, motor bay doesn't look like a 5 year old did the wiring, it has seats and bumpers, gauges work, I have vids of it running and dyno sheets to back up any claims and receipts for the items on it. Any other questions?

If your truck is so great and worth 9k, post the specs. No one with any sense is gonna buy it or offer a decent price without knowing the specs, who's pump, what cam, who built the tranny and so on. You cant say its got a built motor and tranny and stick a 9k price on it and not expect to get speculation.

Oh and mine has an exhaust and a front driveshaft.

Back