wtb rockstar wheels for 05 ford

cumm02

Looking for some black rock star wheels in good condition for my ford PSD. 8x170 bolt pattern. 18" wheels. Will trade my stock wheels and add some cash.

grumpy-cat-8141_preview.png

Hmm funny I have rock stars on my ford and I don't wear flat brim hats or white sunglasses nor do I get off on blowing smoke everywhere. Stereo types are pretty rediculous so keep your comments to yourself, it's all about preference and what you like.

Hmm funny I have rock stars on my ford and I don't wear flat brim hats or white sunglasses nor do I get off on blowing smoke everywhere. Stereo types are pretty rediculous so keep your comments to yourself, it's all about preference and what you like.

Good luck with that, the wolves will now feed

Is your butt hurt?

That blue truck as your avatar I'm assuming its yours... Tell me what's the point of all that lift I'm sure the truck doesn't see any mud or probly anything else off road... What's the point in a big dumb lift for no reason .. Are you trying to compensate for something ? We'll guess what it's your preference to have a dumb a$$ lift kit for no reason whatsoever and you know what that's okay because it's what you like and I'm sure no ones busting your balls about it so pull the di€k out of your ass and quit being a typical stereotype

That blue truck as your avatar I'm assuming its yours... Tell me what's the point of all that lift I'm sure the truck doesn't see any mud or probly anything else off road... What's the point in a big dumb lift for no reason .. Are you trying to compensate for something ? We'll guess what it's your preference to have a dumb a$$ lift kit for no reason whatsoever and you know what that's okay because it's what you like and I'm sure no ones busting your balls about it so pull the di€k out of your ass and quit being a typical stereotype

Unfortunately sir, that is an old pic. I bought it with the lift kit which I really disliked. So with that being said it now sits lower than stock. On the other hand how do you know for sure it has never been off road or not? Not that I ever did, but just curious as to where your crystal ball is. Maybe it's inserted up you ass? You must remember where you are... This is ball busting central. If you get upset about it, put your big girl pants on and deal with it. I sincerely enjoyed your response tho. Good laugh.:Cheer:

Punctuation marks are symbols that indicate the structure and organization of written language, as well as intonation and pauses to be observed when reading aloud.

In written English, punctuation is vital to disambiguate the meaning of sentences. For example, "woman, without her man, is nothing" (emphasizing the importance of men) and "woman: without her, man is nothing" (emphasizing the importance of women) have greatly different meanings, as do "eats shoots and leaves" (to mean "consumes plant growths") and "eats, shoots and leaves" (to mean "eats firstly, fires a weapon secondly, and leaves the scene thirdly").[1]

The rules of punctuation vary with language, location, register and time and are constantly evolving. Certain aspects of punctuation are stylistic and are thus the author's (or editor's) choice. Tachygraphic language forms, such as those used in online chat and text messages, may have wildly different rules. For English usage, see the articles on specific punctuation marks.

Awesome you can copy and paste... That's third grade level right there, hope you feel happy with yourself I wana be just like u when I grow up.

So what's broseph mean in the English language ... I can bet it's not in the dictionary so mabey you yourself as the punctuation Nazi or comp D should set s better example for us young followers

Back