wtb rockstar wheels for 05 ford

What's contex?

I know what context means, but not contex. Couldn't find it in the dictionary either.

damn bro, you're only 23? Might have to take you across my knee and give you a spelling lesson.

Lol touché but seriously what's the deal with the wheels just another thing for old men to busy on or what

Not saying you are but 90% of the people with those style wheels on their vehicle are douchebags or have douchebag tendencies. So you will automatically get grouped in with them, that's just the way to cookie crumbles. If you like them then don't worry about it.

Oh noes we have insulted the great rock stars! The sun and stars will be bloted out from the smokeageedon that is to come. The 8 and 10 inch masts will be unfurrled and the war machines are starting to lumber towards us billowing black poison gas into the air. Hid your womenz and your childrenz the end is nigh!

THIS
IS
SMOKEAGEDDONNNNNNNNNNNN

while were adding insult to injury.... 'flat brim hat'.... talking about wyatt earp?

Wow. Cliff that was nice! Strokethis seems to be a wittle upset today. Poor guy. If you can't handle this little bit you might as well just delete your screen name and go tell your mom what just happened.

Honestly I could give a **** less what anyone thinks, personal preference is everyone's right I just don't like stereo types. No ones hurtin My feelings here cause I could give a fu€k less just thought I'd start a riot since every one else likes to

I had a post...but I saw after posting that I had missed page 2. I deleted it.

Thanks for the laughs. This thread rocks....tars. :rockwoot:

I really don't give a fu¢k if u guys don't like rock star wheels. Sorry I don't join ur crowd of flat brimmers and rich parents kids. I like them who gives a sht what u like. Since ur behind that computer screen u think u are tough. :umno: . This isn't English class more like debate class. :blahblah1:

I really don't give a fu¢k if u guys don't like rock star wheels. Sorry I don't join ur crowd of flat brimmers and rich parents kids. I like them who gives a sht what u like. Since ur behind that computer screen u think u are tough. :umno: . This isn't English class more like debate class. :blahblah1:

The harbinger of doom continues his search for the great rings of power. He digs his heels into the earth and keeps on pushing forward, despite the sagely advise of his peers. He seeks new ally's from the ignorant and downtrodden to try and topple the great centers of knowledge and plunge the realm into a new area of darkness. The injectors are being bored and turbos spooled for the battle soon to commence.

Oh noes we have insulted the great rock stars! The sun and stars will be bloted out from the smokeageedon that is to come. The 8 and 10 inch masts will be unfurrled and the war machines are starting to lumber towards us billowing black poison gas into the air. Hid your womenz and your childrenz the end is nigh!

That just reminded me why I love this damn forum.

I love the smell of low IQ butt hurt in the evening.

Back