May6/7 Diesel Country Nationals

Whos dyno was there? They were having alot of problems with it that afternoon

Give Beans's Diesel kudos for having the dyno, the goofy fairground gave him the wrong electric line and shorted out his dyno board, then he complained and they put on the right electric line only to turn on/off and spiked his machine to fry the board a second time!:bang:bang:bang

Not good on their part, Bean's got 20 trucks done before they fried his machine - bummer!

I was just wanting to see if there were any good shots of my truck/me, if anyone was taking pics. That were viewable and for sale.

I have not been home yet but hopefully tonight the winners video will make YouTube. Link is in my signature.

Will this be the first and the last? Try it again and it will grow ........it was a bad wkd for weather. Not enough pullers and the dyno failed, too much slack time between things. Id like to see NADM do it again in terre haute.

haha I was in the right lane, and Joel was in the left. I won by .002 seconds! That's how good of a race it was. They did have some track lights on, but it did seem dark still. I had a blast at the race!

Back