May6/7 Diesel Country Nationals

I gota say i was impressed with the effort put into the event by the NADM/ Tailgate crew!

Smooth show all day long, No hang up's, No Gassers, No JR dragsters, Just Diesels and a tireless effort from the Track and NADM officials.

Met alot of great people and had a blast all weekend, if you missed it you lost out.

Here are the results from the weekend!!

Work Stock
1st - Will Dalenburg Indianola, IL 2005 Chevy 357.05
2nd - Tom Hill Oblong, IL 2007 GMC 322.11
3rd - Justin Muchow Paris, IL 2004 Chevy 310.02
4th - Kyle McGaughey Rochester, IN 1999 Dodge 289.00

2.6 Street Diesel
1st - Terry Coppess Elwood, IN 1998 Dodge 320.11
2nd - Joe Hill Oblong, IN 2004 Chevy 306.11
3rd - Joel Reece Connersville, IN 1994 Dodge 300.05
4th - Jerrod Neal Coatesville, IN 2006 GMC 288.02
5th - Danny Toops London, OH 2006 Dodge 282.09
6th - Scott Logsdon Franklin, IN 1997 Dodge 280.02
7th - Jim Legg Bridgeport, IL 2003 Ford 267.01
8th - Ben Braunecker Jasper, IN 1997 Dodge 264.06
9th - Chris Boerm Marshville, WI 1996 Dodge 258.04
10th - Michelle Ezell Cleburne, TX 2005 Dodge 235.04
11th - Marvin Gillfillan Hamilton, OH 2003 GMC 95.05

3.0 Street Diesel
1st - Terry Coppess Elwood, IN 1998 Dodge 313.03
2nd - Joel Reece Connerville, IN 1994 Dodge 303.01
3rd - Scott Logsdon Franklin, IN 1997 Dodge 301.05
4th - Joe Hill Oblong, IL 2004 Chevy 296.02
5th - Marvin Gillfillan Hamilton, OH 2003 GMC 294.1
6th - Jerrod Neal Coatesville, IN 2006 GMC 291.03
7th - Michelle Ezell Cleburne, TX 2005 Dodge 262.00
8th - Justin Camp Terre Haute, IN 1995 Dodge 244.01
Exhibition Only - Danny Toops London, OH 2006 Dodge 291.02

A special thanks to Ben Miller, for your awesome exhibition pull in the modified class!!

ET BRACKET

Adam Price 1st Place
Kevin Shull 2nd Place

QUICK DIESEL

Lynn Ross 1st Place
Joel Johnson 2nd Place

UNLIMITED DIESEL

Matt Handwork 1st Place
Micah Sullivan 2nd Place

We had a 41 truck turnout. Which was good for a friday night race. We also had the Bone Shaker and Wade Moodys truck there. The track could not really hold the power out of those two.

I want to thank the manufacturers who provided Vendor Alley, the building was packed most of the day. They reported a brisk business of buying parts, good way to make them feel welcomed!

Now before the bad weather moved in on Saturday we want to thank the sunny weather and drag racers (over 40 trucks) on Friday performing to a full house including those cheap a*&* outside who didnt pay the track.

Locals racers and top guys from Ohio put on a great show including Handwork running the Boneshaker for the first time. Moody worked the bugs out of his S-10 and layed down a impressive 5.68 and on that track with no shutdown it was difficult!

The TV crew had a blast shooting and profiling the race and pulling teams, they will be editing for a future show of Diesel Motorsports.

Kudos to Tailgate Entertainment for holding the Concert together before the high winds, hail and tornado hit - literally the Sh*& hit the fan!

Those guys were still out there today digging the stage out of the mess! If anything tell Seth and Curtis a Big Thank you on their facebook (Tailgate Entertainment) for providing access to a fun show!:bow:

Judy and I had a great time Thanks NADM for allowing me to be a part of such a well run show.The crew and the fair board worked hard to put on a nice well run event. Thanks to Carrie and Lanie in the tower with me .Bungart s sled was sharp shiny, and ran flawless See you ALL in Wapakoneta on the20th!!
Denver N. Geitgey
Announcer

Gearhead Productions LLC has all of the video from the sled pull. Going to work on editing it and getting it burned to DVD this coming week when we get back home. Congrats to all of the winners, definitely a good show. Visit our website to order your copy, winners only pulls will be placed on YouTube.

anyone get video?

Yes we did get video, but I just got back into Baltimore last night at 10 PM after a 12 hour drive and have to work my real job also. Videos should be available for purchase by the end of the week on our website. Gearhead Productions LLC

lets see the videos!

As stated above, winners videos will be posted on my YouTube hopefully sooner than later, gotta get a chance first. My YouTube account is linked in my signature, for all of the pull video, check my website to order a DVD.

Just an FYI, I also had our still shot staff on hand, pictures will be posted on my website, check them out, if you want to order any they will be available on the website.

Mark,
Sounds like someone who is ruining the idea of Work Stock to me. Oh well.:hehe:

Lol, I don't write the rules, just make sure the trucks fit them!:poke:

We expected a low turnout being this early. Pulling really never gets rolling until the end of June. Add in bad weather and high fuel-we are lucky anyone showed up. I know I would not have went in their shoes looking at the radar.

The trucks that did show were good runners, and they took home a good deal of cash for their efforts.
Yes sir, it was a good show just needed more guys to show up and play. Would have been nice to see some real 3.0 trucks run but Ben's truck is retarded!!!

Very impressed with the sled, Bungart Motosports understands that trucks dont need hammered like Super Stock tractors, thanks goes out to them!!

The track also turned out very good.
Track was awesome guys, pat yourselfs on the back for that one!

Track was awesome guys, pat yourselfs on the back for that one!

Lucky on moisture content, the boys that disced and flattened her out were exceptional(didn't catch their name, who knows them?)
And Kyle Jackson on the scraper between trucks is second to none.
I made no decisions on the track.

You guys need to compare how the trucks launch when the videos are out, to other pulls.

And, I forgot, first show with Denver as an announcer!! Been along time coming, aligning schedules, Hes a keeper!

Back