s475 t4

31e70f7b57cdf948c55034a0f41f35b7.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've dealt with both you guys buying or selling, I'm sure this can get worked out and neither is out to get the other. Misunderstanding/lack of knowledge, sure but don't see it not getting worked out.

Last edited:
I've dealt with both you guys buying or selling, I'm sure this can get worked out and neither is out to get the other. Misunderstanding/lack of knowledge, sure but don't see it not getting worked out.

Appreciate it bud, it's been worked out this has been drug out for the last 12 hours. The refund is pending because it's coming straight from my account. Have no reason to scam anyone. I like going fast as much as anyone else on here.

I'm not quite sure how your conversations with another person who wasn't part of this deal are relevant but I'll screen shot every word of our conversation and let the masses decide. Just so you're tracking this "drug out" because of your threats last night and your lies this morning.

Can we start banning people who do this crap on here? It's getting real old.

CR from hell is a stand up guy and i would not hesitate to buy anything from him.

Doesn't even seem like the seller learned from the situation. Still being ignorant to buyer. Ok he phucked up didn't make sure it was what he said. So take it on the chin an refund the money. Don't be rude and then say your making it right when you only are because the sh!t storm it caused.

Lol I'm not sure why this thread is still open pretty sure I have our conversation. I was told and sworn too it was a what I told the buyer that's why I didn't want to refund him end of story. Y'all have a good one.

Definitely scares me. How is a miss understanding me acting like a douche because I was hesitant to give him his money back. U think I wanted to get screwed? Worry about your own self. He doesn't need any one to hold his hand on getting his money refunded. We're all big boys here or maybe not.

Definitely scares me. How is a miss understanding me acting like a douche because I was hesitant to give him his money back. U think I wanted to get screwed? Worry about your own self. He doesn't need any one to hold his hand on getting his money refunded. We're all big boys here or maybe not.

No ones holding his hand to make sure he gets his money back. But it seems your proving that you won't be getting money from most these guys here. Instead of acting like a man and admitting you didn't make sure of what YOU sold someone wether it be your lack of knowledge on turbos or your laziness to make sure you sold what you say, you decided to be childish about it. You would have made a better choice by just ignoring his post on here and finishing up the refund. Instead your making yourself look foolish. Just sayin

Your execution was pathetic though. You told the guy you don't refund used parts. YOU sold him something that wasn't what you said. End of story lol you were ignorant to him because he give you his money for something he was lied to about. Wether it's your intelligence or negligence it's your fault not the guy who sold it to you. There's nothing to defend on your behalf. You owed this guy a no bs refund. You have him a bs one.

cause i was told thats what it was and thats what i believed. Moderator please close this thread, the buyer was refunded and the issue has been resolved. thanks

Back