lost my gauges tonight? and my lift pump, and idk>?

No bus in the cluster is pcm related most the time. I know its been said check the 2 big grounds that plug into the passenger battery.The ecm regulates charging and gauges. I would swap relays around with the loud clicking. Also a bad ecm will cause a wait to start light to flash most of time. Can you look at it with a scanner and communicate with the ecm or pcm? Also check the ground on the drivers side of the motor near the ecm plug.

Last edited:
I did figure out that the clicking noise i hear is the a/c clutch everytime i turn on the key. Never did that before and im certain the pcm is causing it to do that. Im prolly going to break down and haul it to a garage. First time in my life! I tried another pcm but it didnt work out becuase we werent sure what year or trans it was for. Thanks

Doing what I like and not what I should!

Figured my truck out today! Hooked up to my uncles snapon scanner and had no communication at all. Checked underhood fuses and the 20 amp for engine control #1 was bad. Replaced it and now everything works. I checked months ago and was sure they were all good fuses. Maybe its just a coincidence and only temporarily fixed my problem?

Doing what I like and not what I should!

Back