Show me your 20" Wheels and tires on a 3rd Gen!

i actually like the handeling of the 305 50 (D) over the 305 55 (E). The E range feels way more stiff in handeling...which it should. Both rough for normal driving in comparison to the oem or close sizes. I will also be going with above tire when my 03 hits the track. They just look way better than the Toyos

FYI Love the new MKW line!

I was looking at these today, they look good in chrome!

I do like the idea of a wider wheel. How's the sidewall flex with that wheel/tire? what exact tire is that? The paint on your truck looks amazing!

thanks, the tires are toyo open country a/t's. the truck still rode pretty nice but you could tell they were a little more stiff than a factory rim/tire ratio. thanks also on the paint, it was stock with just a little love!

utf-8BSU1HMDAxMDQtMjAxMTA3MDQtMTIzMC5qcGc.jpg

Last edited:
not a very good pick of the setup cause of the angle but thats a 35 13.50 on a 20x12 wheel

Attachments

• Company%20Truck[1] (2).jpg
    Company%20Truck[1] (2).jpg
    99.2 KB · Views: 0
I like the look of the nitto. Anyone run these?

img_420_3.jpg

Yeah, it's a truck. Yes I do like to grip in the corners. So a handling tire is a plus for me. I love turning out of a clover leaf in 4x4 as quick as beemers, right now the nitto grapplers push sooner then I know the truck's suspension can handle on a smooth surface. :)

aron nicks drag truck has this on it IIRC

I am finally getting around to making a purchase! heh

These are the potential wheels

m19_8_chrome3.jpg

And the Nitto 420s.

Wheelfire is a little expensive for the tire.

I didn't press the buy button yet.... calling around local to see if they can meet or better the price so I have some sort of local warranty.

picture is wrong, they are 8 lug.

Rich, define "lip"

2nd gen, ugly pic... but I've loved some ProComp 6007's, and never have seen another set on a dodge

3150363271_4de019960c_z.jpg

much better pic (not mine)

PCM_6007_CH_20_8Lug_RWD_4.jpg

I'm going to look into getting different centers, though

Last edited:
so that's the offset in away right? Don't they stick out farther?

I'm not going for a south of the border look. :)

Depends on the backspacing and offset. If you go with a 20x9 wheel with correct offset and backspacing it'll tuck the wheels in nicely.

you might think about a rim that handles this at 80mph and rolls away without a scratch lol..... Helo 8's. Older and a more common rim but, they've held up well again scratching, pitting..etc.

blowntire.jpg

Jason try discount tire direct last time I check was $763 shipped on the nitto 420s in the 305/50/20. Ive been looking at them also. I ran the older style toyo proxes and liked them well but they changed the design now to the proxes II. I have some pics of maxx 8s I can post but they are 20x10 I dont think thats what you want they stick out alot

Back