389 glider build

Yah thats forsure I use to get in the way now I can have 27 ton on an run like im empty after I got this acret tuned .

27 ton? I carry 35-36 and run like I'm empty lol. We put a bullydog on my acert though

Thats all we are aloud to haul with the coal comany were with I hualed stone.An had 39 on an i was still pritty happy with it. I just like being able to pass all these big bad lone stares thes poor gays bought thinking they would run with the big cummins in them.

garth007_zps6b33f64e.jpg

garth010_zpsd395d42f.jpg

We had a head gasket blow on are 03 pete so i got lilltle side tracked today but its together an running now.An tommow im going to allstate to look at the paint on the glider an hope to have it home on sat.
garth015_zps6a8702b7.jpg

This new prutty drop visor come in:evil

What do you mean delete? Are we talking post 07 engines with the DPF, I think most that do it just reprogram the ECM and then knock the guts out of the DPF, there is prolly more to it, John will be able to explain more.

I'm not diggin the stripes but that's just me. I would body color match the drop visor with the bottom two inches painted black, I think that would look pretty good the way the stripes are done.

What's it take to delete and tune an accert to run good. Somebody educate me

You need to be more specific. If you want to remove a DPF on a SDP serial number you just bust the guts out and have the ECM flashed. If you mean remove the intake valve actuators, its a little more involved and expensive on the MXS/NXS.

Yah im not crazy on it ethie.It was suppose to have seminal paint job but got messed up an gave us the option to get free strips. So we told them to go ahead with them.

I think it will look good once you get some more parts bolted on the outside, its just too plain with the big stripes right now.

Yah I just ordered some 8in straight miter cut stacks.An im on my way to mac trailers to get full fenderes an a light bar everything is starting to come together.

Mitre cuts will look good on it, I'm a big fan of chino style or short 30* stacks too

07 379 Pete with dpf. Im just asking in general to make one run good and be reliable. I'll get a serial number.

The last 1000 to leave the plant were legacies, and they have no dpf. I'm not sure how you got one, but now you've got me curious

Back