389 glider build

yfz450r

garth003_zps852b5b28.jpg
[/IMG]
garth005_zps6e04da80.jpg
[/IMG]

the truck wen it come in at allstate peterbilt.
garth305_zpsb922b57c.jpg
[/IMG]

my head an pistion an liner kits.Im waiting on allstate to finish putting the cab plug in an painting it then ill get it home to put the motor an trans in.

Yah 6nz with pdI tuneing an all the goodies from them.

Unless you already have the engine buy an Acert! 4-bolt rods, bigger bearings, chargers easily support 800+HP. Convert one to 70pin ECM dump the IVA's, 800hp Cat cam and you won't find a more bullet proof engine.

What parts are you getting from PDI, if you are putting a cam in it go to CAT and buy it out right. What turbo, a stage 1, buy a 175963 for $1500 and then a $300 housing and save yourself some more money.

Morkable, if you dont shock load the tranny, they will take that HP all day long.

I deal with jerry he set us up a package for trune an all.An we all ready have the 6nz an have 2 acrets converted.But we have 4 or 5 6nz laying around so that what were useing.

So whats the cam cost he is selling you, $1850 plus the $900 core, the same cam goes for $1600 at cat, sounds like someone is getting there pockets lined.

Last edited:
I deal with jerry he set us up a package for trune an all.An we all ready have the 6nz an have 2 acrets converted.But we have 4 or 5 6nz laying around so that what were useing.

Call him Jerry "one mile" Mallison. He loves it.

Nothing wrong with the 6NZ its just over rated IMO. People pay a fortune for them at auctions and equipment sales. Guy here buys any SDP Cat he can find. Stock they're horrible and dealers just dump them but tuned and deleted they're runners.

Lol ill talk with him tommow see what he says bout it.An my 07 runs really good after I got the head gasket to stick lol.

Nothing wrong with the 6NZ its just over rated IMO. People pay a fortune for them at auctions and equipment sales. Guy here buys any SDP Cat he can find. Stock they're horrible and dealers just dump them but tuned and deleted they're runners.

finally someone else understands!

Yeah I wasn't impressed with the 6nz 550 I drove last weekend, my 550 acert felt a lot stronger

All I no is if we get this together an the drive that gets my 07 passes me hell be getting the glider kit lol.

I think that stigma has came from the people pushing the idea of that is what you have to have. The same people say that the blocks are weak on the early E model, but the only time you hear of them failing is through these people. Yet the block is very similar to the B/C block, which we know is being pushed all the time in the prostock semis.

All I no is if we get this together an the drive that gets my 07 passes me hell be getting the glider kit lol.

Amazing isn't it. I have no idea how guys can stand to drive a low HP truck. My uncle usually drives a T8 with a C13. When its been down for repair he'll take one of the W9's with a tuned C15. Said he hits the top of an entrance ramp on his usual route at 40mph with his C13 but can easily be doing 70 with the modded C15. Just so much easier to drive.

Back