My Dodge pulling an 08 Ford F-450 w/ extra weight

First I want to point out that was a 2004. This conculusion was from the mirrors and the headlights. It has lights on the mirrors which cam out in 2004 and it has the older front end. Second that is either a f250 or f350 not a f450

sorryI thought high tech was saying that was a 2008...my mistake..didnt read all the post

Robts said:
First I want to point out that was a 2004. This conculusion was from the mirrors and the headlights. It has lights on the mirrors which cam out in 2004 and it has the older front end. Second that is either a f250 or f350 not a f450

are you talking about my pull or HIGHTECH's pull?

I'm not making any excuses but I know He pulls every weekend and I guess does farely well.Good ol kreeper Worked like charm. I know he was heavier then me thow

Robts said:

I thought the lighted mirrors came out with the 6.0, which was '03 and 1/4 model year.

NPloysa said:
I thought the lighted mirrors came out with the 6.0, which was '03 and 1/4 model year.
Is that 03.25? I thought there was 03 and 03.5? Gotta admit though, Ford for damn sure has their stuff straight on the truck portion........the engine though, that's still up in the air, or should I say dead in the water? LOL LOL LOL

Dalpilot said it. Weight and traction is the name of the game. A little story I hooked up to a 93 gmc 1/2 ton v6 35/14.50 boogers and 4000lbs in the truck (AIR BAGS). He jercked me like I wasn't there a little embaracing. I think that truck tug-a-war goes weight/traction/gearing than power. Just my .02

Back