My Dodge pulling an 08 Ford F-450 w/ extra weight

In the big trucks defence...The truck he was pulling against was a pretty hard core sled truck and the big one didnt have all that many bombs on it...Either way it was a pretty good battle...

Moose

Moose said:
In the big trucks defence...The truck he was pulling against was a pretty hard core sled truck and the big one didnt have all that many bombs on it...Either way it was a pretty good battle...

Moose

True, the dually makes more power...but the big truck is no punk. With the mods he has it prolly puts down 450 or better......and is geared WAY low.

Last edited:
lol...this site is no different than any other diesel site...people hooking bumper to bumper and showing their video and others bashing it...been there and done that...traction and weight win in a tug-o-war...but like the others said, it doesn't prove anything...

But it does!, it proves how well you can drive and how well you know your truck and how to have it set up!! viking obviously knows his truck very well and know what its capable of! every time I`m in a tug-a-truck competition I go out there knowing what my truck can and cant do, which we pull on concrete around here, 9500lb class and 6500 lb class.

50stang isn't mistaken. The ford is in 2wd. Viking posted that it was an even matchup since the dually had four tires against his four tires.. He posted that over on DTR.

Morse said:
50stang isn't mistaken. The ford is in 2wd. Viking posted that it was an even matchup since the dually had four tires against his four tires.. He posted that over on DTR.

:umno: Don't think that is an even matchup.

anyone who couldn't tell that fact from the beginning is SOOOO lost :hehe: . I don't care how much power that dodge had. The only thing that is going to help is to light up the tires.. Put the Ford in 4wd and it'd drag the modified Dodge all over the place just from shear weight and gearing.

Ohhhh...Good try!

I'd be too afraid of getting blinded by those wheels, then getting a bad aim and peeing on my flip flop.

I know my boundaries, friend.

DirtyBlonde said:
Ohhhh...Good try!

I'd be too afraid of getting blinded by those wheels, then getting a bad aim and peeing on my flip flop.

I know my boundaries, friend.

You pee on your flip-flop all the time, whats the difference?

Back