2010 Delta Fair Pull Memphis,TN and Midsouth Fair Pull Southaven, MS

silvermegacab59

The Delta Fair pull this year will be Sept. 4th

AND since the Delta Fair Pull was such a success last year we got invited to have a pull at the

Midsouth Fair at the Desoto Civic Center in Southaven, MS September 25th

Both pulls will start at 7 p.m.

We will probably follow Midsouth Diesel Pullers rules this year unless someone wants to vote to change a rule at the drivers meeting.

Thanks again to everyone who helped last year and made the Delta Fair pull a success. Anyone who wants to help again this year is welcome to help anywhere they want. These are strictly volunteer ran pulls.

We will also be pulling some antique and farm tractors. Pretty much just bring whatever you want and hook it.

The Mid-South Diesel Pullers would like everyone to know that they are in no way affiliated, expressed or implied, with the pull being promoted for the Delta Fair in Memphis Tn. Also, there is no affiliation, expressed or implied, with the promoters of said pull.

If everyone enjoys pulling on an extremely short track, into a 3ft. dirt bank, with an inexperienced sled, in an extremely unprofessional show, run by extremely unprofessional people, for VERY little purse money, then by all means, COME ON DOWN!

All this bunch of clowns does is cause trouble and piss and complain everywhere they go(ask some more of the mid south guys if you dont believe me). They are typical STOCK CLASS truck pullers, "its not fair, because A, B, and C, have X, Y, and Z, and we shouldn't have to pull against them."

The Mid-South Diesel Pullers would like everyone to know that they are in no way affiliated, expressed or implied, with the pull being promoted for the Delta Fair in Memphis Tn. Also, there is no affiliation, expressed or implied, with the promoters of said pull.

If everyone enjoys pulling on an extremely short track, into a 3ft. dirt bank, with an inexperienced sled, in an extremely unprofessional show, run by extremely unprofessional people, for VERY little purse money, then by all means, COME ON DOWN!

All this bunch of clowns does is cause trouble and piss and complain everywhere they go(ask some more of the mid south guys if you dont believe me). They are typical STOCK CLASS truck pullers, "its not fair, because A, B, and C, have X, Y, and Z, and we shouldn't have to pull against them."

Seriously? Are you Midsouth Diesel Pullers? Funny how you dont even have a picture of your truck. I am a paid member of Midsouth Diesel Pullers and just got off the phone with a 2 staff members and we would all like to know who you are. Midsouth Diesel Pullers helped with the pull last year as did many other volunteers who made it a success and got us the opportunity to have two pulls this year. Did you volunteer? The track is 340' can u pull that far? The sled is NTPA certified sled The Patriot out of Lawrencburg, TN one of the best in the south. U wanna criticize the Sled? My truck is a daily driver thats not allowed in the stock class. I have no problem pulling with trucks that out power me by several hundred H.P. as i usually pull in class 2,3, and 4 and have won class 4 twice with my STOCK truck so would i complain. If you pull to make money then you are in the wrong sport. We pull for fun! Volunteer our time and risk breaking our trucks all for fun, doesnt sound like you have fun so move on to something else.

wow cant both of you kiss and make up? sounds like a lovers coral!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am paid member of Midsouth Diesel Pullers and this is completly not true. I volunteered my time at the Delta Fair last year and also pulled. I think its messed up that someone who cant even identify themselves would talk about everyone who volunteered their time. The payout may not have been the best but we had no sponsors at all and did not charge any fees to get in the gate. The track was plenty long enough since no truck made it to the end. The dirt bank at the end was for safety due to the large crowd, which was a larger crowd than any other pull around here. No, none of us call ourselves professionals only volunteers pulling for fun.

Christie Anthony

Good Evening Ladies,

First off, does that make me a nobody, that I don't have a picture of my truck? Because, one of these days, I REALLY want to be a somebody, maybe even a member of the Lost in the Woods Pullin Team!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I wonder if my egr is m.i.a., wait, wait, what about my silencer ring?

I also am a paid member of Mid-South Diesel Pullers, and would gladly buy ALL of your memberships back, if you all promise to never show up again. And I also made a pass at the Delta Fair last year, that's what gives me the right to make observations.

I'll address the misinformation that you all put forth, point by point..........

1.) The distance from sled bulkhead, to dirt bank, WAS NOT 340'.

2.)What you are trying to imply about your sled for this year, IS A LIE. The sled you used last year,was an NTPA, NASOA, certified sled. This WILL NOT be the same sled you will use this year, if it is, I'm sure the new owners in the east coast series, will wonder where their slide is, as it was returned to the builder and sold into PA. (Trivia for you) Do you even know who that sled builder was?
I have no clue what sled you will use this year, but I assure you, that it won't be The Patriot, out of Lawrenceburg TN.

3.)As for pulling to make money, there are a handful of us involved that were dragging a slide up and down a pull track, with a damned ole diesel truck, before you could drive one. Thats about all I'll say about that.

4.)No, I cannot say that I volunteered any time at the Delta Fair, but I did spend 10 years taking care of an NTPA member state event, with 2500-3000 people in attendance, and $20,000 in purse money. I may know a little about putting together a good show.

5.)The dirt bank at the end of the track is not for crowd control, it is because the track is in the bottom of a CATFISH POND!

6.)As for the large crowd, it really would've been safe for them, if all 500 people stayed on one side of the track, or the other.

The bottom line is, I, and a lot of others, are tired of yall doing nothing but causing trouble, and whining about he said, she said stuff. If you can get ONE MSDP Staff member, to tell me, with a straight face, that you all don't cause trouble every time you show up, I will aplogize to you, and all involved, right here, in public.

Hook'em Up
Brandon

Exactly who I figured-- Brandon Karcher A.K.A - CRY BABY!!!

Let me go back through you "points"

1. Did you measure the track? What does it matter? I cant find anywhere on record that you have even pulled 300'

2. I never said what sled we were using this year you were the one who bashed the sled and the only one you have any reference to was the one we used last year. "I have no clue what sled you will use this year" (quoted from you previous post)

3. So you pulled your truck before i did. Therefore you should have no problem outpulling our stock daily drivers everytime. You should be winning every pull or at least placing in more than 2 or 3.

4. What happened to the big show you participated in? Why did they stop letting diesel trucks pull? I heard it was because of your unsafe truck. Just what i heard though.

5. Did you design the layout of the Delta Fair? No. The dirt bank all the way around the track is for several motorsports events that take place at the Delta Fair such as demolition derby, mini tractor pull, lawnmower races, fourwheeler mud bog and it was design that specifically to keep those vehicles in the track and out of the crowd.

6. The Bleechers at the track will seat over 2000 people. They were full and people were standing everywhere.

No Off In The Woods Pullin Team member has every complained about your truck or any other truck in higher classes than our trucks belong in. If someone is believed to be running equipment in class one or two that does not belong in those classes we may have brought it to the appropriate persons attention. It is our choice to sign up in higher classes so we are not goin to complain about what anyone has. I was told by the tech people in Piggot AR last year that you told them that my brother had nitrous on his truck. They popped his hood and he of course did not. While im on Piggot you still got beat by my daily driver stock truck on an extremely short track. I pulled 242 feet and was out of the arena. But still had a blast!

If you wanna buy out our memberships so you have a chance at placing your not gonna spoil our fun we love pulling too much!

I found this quote on another fourm that it was appropriate. "Any fool can criticize, complain, condemn, and most fools doo!!!"

Good Evening Ladies,

First off, does that make me a nobody, that I don't have a picture of my truck? Because, one of these days, I REALLY want to be a somebody, maybe even a member of the Lost in the Woods Pullin Team!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I wonder if my egr is m.i.a., wait, wait, what about my silencer ring?

I also am a paid member of Mid-South Diesel Pullers, and would gladly buy ALL of your memberships back, if you all promise to never show up again. And I also made a pass at the Delta Fair last year, that's what gives me the right to make observations.

I'll address the misinformation that you all put forth, point by point..........

1.) The distance from sled bulkhead, to dirt bank, WAS NOT 340'.

2.)What you are trying to imply about your sled for this year, IS A LIE. The sled you used last year,was an NTPA, NASOA, certified sled. This WILL NOT be the same sled you will use this year, if it is, I'm sure the new owners in the east coast series, will wonder where their slide is, as it was returned to the builder and sold into PA. (Trivia for you) Do you even know who that sled builder was?
I have no clue what sled you will use this year, but I assure you, that it won't be The Patriot, out of Lawrenceburg TN.

3.)As for pulling to make money, there are a handful of us involved that were dragging a slide up and down a pull track, with a damned ole diesel truck, before you could drive one. Thats about all I'll say about that.

4.)No, I cannot say that I volunteered any time at the Delta Fair, but I did spend 10 years taking care of an NTPA member state event, with 2500-3000 people in attendance, and $20,000 in purse money. I may know a little about putting together a good show.

5.)The dirt bank at the end of the track is not for crowd control, it is because the track is in the bottom of a CATFISH POND!

6.)As for the large crowd, it really would've been safe for them, if all 500 people stayed on one side of the track, or the other.

The bottom line is, I, and a lot of others, are tired of yall doing nothing but causing trouble, and whining about he said, she said stuff. If you can get ONE MSDP Staff member, to tell me, with a straight face, that you all don't cause trouble every time you show up, I will aplogize to you, and all involved, right here, in public.

Hook'em Up
Brandon

Well well Im glad you finally put your name on here. We figured it was you anyways.... You are pretty much the only person that crys and complains. First off why do you even comment to Justins post because if you dont like us and dont like what we do then stay away and dont come to our pulls.... 2nd as far as MSDP go I only ***** when it is needed.. We have been accused of cheating several times and the bad thing is we dont!!! You are the one who always crys about EVERYTHING!! At least we do drive our trucks to the pull and leave the pull in them. We dont have trailor queens!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! As far as the track is concerned you pull to the bank and I promise you we WILL find a new place to pull next year.. No one went close to it last year so I think it is OK!! 3rd please tell me how and who starts trouble at the pulls.. If I recall we sit down there on our trailor and mind our own business. Just admit you dont want us there because you cant beat us and it drives you crazy!!!!! So lets make this pretty simple dont read or respond to our post and dont come to our pulls and then we have no contact with each other. And as far as your smart ass comment Good Evening ladies.. Im the only lady on here so not sure who your talking about. Mitchell I agree with your quote you put on here!! Hope your not talking about us because you can plainly read who is STARTING TROUBLE HERE!!!

READY TO HOOK'EM UP
CHRISTIE

Time to update your truck! It aint the 90s anymore!! Should used OBAMAs "Cash for Clunkers". Just because we update our trucks doesnt mean we are cheating. Get with the program.

Anyways if yall wanna have fun pulling at the biggest fairs in the south the payout will be 75% payback plus any added money we get donated. The Delta Fair will be pretty much the same as last year which was a success or we wouldnt have gotten invited back and asked to have a pull at the Midsouth Fair in Southaven. The track in Southaven will be quite a bit longer than the 340' track at the delta fair if that makes a difference to anyone. These fair pulls are great to pull with some of your family and friends who may not wanna travel out of town to see you pull. And its a great way to get new people involved in the sport. Like I said we will be pulling some antique and farm tractors before the truck pull so we are just gonna bring what we got and hook it and have a great time doing it.

Well if I would be home I would come for all those that like long tracks and street trucks we will be have all u can handle in lynville for all those daily drivers bump for a good time cuz if ur pullin for money just quit learn to live and have fun lifes to short to b**ch. And again bump for a pull for fun!

Well if I would be home I would come for all those that like long tracks and street trucks we will be have all u can handle in lynville for all those daily drivers bump for a good time cuz if ur pullin for money just quit learn to live and have fun lifes to short to b**ch. And again bump for a pull for fun!

The ONLY reason too. Pot chasers belong in another sport.

We will have the Dixie Iron sled. We pulled it a couple weeks ago in Pontotoc. Its one of the smoothest sleds i have pulled, dont throw the weight on you too hard but still stopped Adam and the Chesters under 300'

Just went and looked at the track it should be a little more stable than last year since it has had a year to settle.

Delta Fair Truck Pull- Saturday September 4, 2010

Memphis Agricenter International
7777 Walnut Grove Rd. Memphis, TN 38120.

Midsouth Fair Truck Pull- Saturday September 24, 2010

Desoto Civic Center
4560 Venture Drive Southaven, MS 38671

· Registration starts at 5p.m. Pulls start at 7 p.m.
· 75% payback and a $30 entry fee

Truck Pull Classes

Gas Class- Street legal gas truck. Anything goes but must be street legal.

Stock Diesel Class- Stock Turbo, Aftermarket Intake, Exhaust and Programming allowed, no visible performance modifications other than intake and exhaust. No traction bars, front weight racks. Maximum Weight 8500 lbs

Diesel Class 2- Stock turbo, Fuel system modifications allowed, Max weight 8500 lbs

Diesel Class 3- Aftermarket Turbos, hanging weights allowed, Max weight 8500lbs

Diesel Class 4- Anything goes, nitrous, propane, water methanol, no weight limit

Rules

·First Puller in each class gets the option to re-pull
·1” Suspension travel in all classes except Diesel 4
·If you are unable to drive the truck off the track you are disqualified
·If you have not reached 75ft. you may back up and start over one time.
·All tires must be DOT legal uncut. Except Class 4
·Exhaust must exit behind the cab in all classes except Diesel 4
·Nitrous, Propane, Water-methanol allowed only in Diesel class 4
·If a truck is over 8500 lbs. in the stock diesel class the tech staff has the option to let them pull if no weight has been added. Don’t show up with a full tank of diesel and be over 8500 and expect to pull

If you have a Antique or Farm tractor we will be allowing tractors to pull before the truck pull starts, just call to find out how early to show up with your tractor it depends on how many tractors are coming.

For questions about classes or rules call Justin Hoback 901-299-4682

Back