2010 Delta Fair Pull Memphis,TN and Midsouth Fair Pull Southaven, MS

Chase i dont see adam on here will u tell them about this pull and see if he can come if u cant make it we need a truck over 570HP there aint none around here

we should be there got another tcase come'n keep havin problems with ours come'n out of gear but should be swapped out by then

Just talked to the head man in charge of the Delta Fair and he gave the ok to make the Payout 100% payback .

The weather sure is starting to get alot nicer!

heck yea it is.... finaly got all my freakin parts together for 271tcase swap everything supposed to be in by wends so gives me thurs night to get it togther then hope driveshaft shop can hook me up friday

seems like i never get anything done with much time to spare lol

heck yea it is.... finaly got all my freakin parts together for 271tcase swap everything supposed to be in by wends so gives me thurs night to get it togther then hope driveshaft shop can hook me up friday

Good Hopefully u get it done!

U get it together yet?

Good Luck!

update: Called this morning they said they had been trying to call me about the tcase that i had ordered, this is one of them junkyard search places i have paid for two different tcase's in the last two weeks still have nothing here... so after alot of "talking":evil they supposed to have me a new/reman on the way overnight at the cost of 425 to them and only 100 more to me.... guess i'll learn from tryin to take the cheap way out.... aslo looks like i'll be puting my own driveshaft together tomorro night:Cheer:

update: Called this morning they said they had been trying to call me about the tcase that i had ordered, this is one of them junkyard search places i have paid for two different tcase's in the last two weeks still have nothing here... so after alot of "talking":evil they supposed to have me a new/reman on the way overnight at the cost of 425 to them and only 100 more to me.... guess i'll learn from tryin to take the cheap way out.... aslo looks like i'll be puting my own driveshaft together tomorro night:Cheer:

Cuttin it close u knew u would use every bit of time u got. Thats just the way it goes. Just went and looked at the track they made it a little longer than last year

Back