Diesel Power Challenge 2015 Coverage and Discussion

How twisted? I have yet to see one that did not have a slight twist to it on a high hp truck. They flex..

517b4fe53b3808cabd0018350cb826dd.jpg

How twisted? I have yet to see one that did not have a slight twist to it on a high hp truck. They flex..

Yup I have done that with two of them myself LOL. It's just part of the break in process to get them set to your converters liking. Mine have held just fine with the twist after that.

Yup I have done that with two of them myself LOL. It's just part of the break in process to get them set to your converters liking. Mine have held just fine with the twist after that.

agreed I pulled convertor after 3 pass's and saw the twist thought WTF? Put it back in to make a race and have never thought about it again, even after shearing off a billet flex plate...

300m is not harder then Aermet!!!

I'm on my phone so I dont know the exact tensile strength, postive to 300m is alot cheaper and easier to come by also the machine process is easier.

Aermet is harder but like others have said doesnt destroy things when it breaks. I have seen Aermet shafts(used in miltary applications) twist off like they were a cheap screw. The again whey you take a 10ton object and stop it in less then a second this tend to brake.

Lol forget it this is going to get off topic.. My bad

Well, it is CompD....LOL

Any Updates? Diesel Power has some videos on its Facebook page, looks like people are making some halfway decent runs. They seemed impressed with JD.

Back