Is this normal? Idle question

Hillrod660

Just p pumped my 01 and when I rev it up it sounds fine but when it idles back down its kinda like it's got a hiccup right when it hits normal rpm idle. It's had to explain. I was wondering if the .84 lines had some thing to do with it. I have a video of it but can't figure out how to up load it. Is someone could give give me some pointers.

Put a video on YouTube and post a link.
If it's just a idle bounce or lope I wouldn't worry. Idle should be 850 900. The lines shouldn't cause issues unless they were bigger.

Ok thanks for the info. I wasnt sure. Also I feel like I have a slight vibration when I rev up, didn't know if that's from the new 7100 pump ? I can't remember it doin it before I did the swap. I had the harmonic balancer off, I double checked to make sure it was tight. I did take a wire wheel to it, don't think that would matter ?

Shouldnt. Maybe a injector pop pressure is off or a barrel and plunger on the pump out of calibration.

They said injector Pop pressure was set for p pump specs. And supposably pump was calibrated in benched

Last edited:
Back